Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Since the drinks break, Fiorentina have been on top. Didn’t look at the races at all, and now 2-1 up.

What a cross and header for the goal.

Lookman has been the best in the frontline for Atalanta. Goal for him is not surprising. Very good movement and use of the space that opened up.

2-2. Really good game.

Nobody catch the Frosinone game earlier? Two down at the break but put four passed Sassuolo to take the points.

A win for Empoli would see Roma go bottom tonight.

Nobody catch the Frosinone game earlier? Two down at the break but put four passed Sassuolo to take the points.

A win for Empoli would see Roma go bottom tonight.
I saw they were winning but thought it would be a foregone conclusion. May have to watch a full replay then.

Atalanta…what can we say? Why the manager decided to take off Lookman, fuck knows what he was thinking. They also caused their own downfall to allow Fiorentina win that when a draw would’ve been fair on the balance of things.

I saw they were winning but thought it would be a foregone conclusion. May have to watch a full replay then.

Atalanta…what can we say? Why the manager decided to take off Lookman, fuck knows what he was thinking. They also caused their own downfall to allow Fiorentina win that when a draw would’ve been fair on the balance of things.
Gasperini has a host of attacking talent this year, so it could be that he feels he needs to make these changes for squad harmony. More can sometimes be too much. That said, the Atalanta defending at all three goals was lamentable. I think they had more men in the box on each occasion yet couldn’t stop Fiorentina scoring. The last one was downright dreadfuL.

Gasperini has a host of attacking talent this year, so it could be that he feels he needs to make these changes for squad harmony. More can sometimes be too much. That said, the Atalanta defending at all three goals was lamentable. I think they had more men in the box on each occasion yet couldn’t stop Fiorentina scoring. The last one was downright dreadfuL.
The last one was comical.

I know he has a host of attackers but why take off the player that causes the defenders to stay on their toes? De Ketelaere didn’t have a good game, so him going off wasn’t a surprise but hey ho. What do I know? I’m just an armchair know-nowt

The last one was comical.

I know he has a host of attackers but why take off the player that causes the defenders to stay on their toes? De Ketelaere didn’t have a good game, so him going off wasn’t a surprise but hey ho. What do I know? I’m just an armchair know-nowt
It’s a fair observation. Think he took off all the attacking players.

Roma won comfortably. Empoli remain pointless and, more worryingly, goalless after four games.

It’s a fair observation. Think he took off all the attacking players.

Roma won comfortably. Empoli remain pointless and, more worryingly, goalless after four games.
Just saw Roma’s result. Shame. I wouldn’t be able to chuckle at Mourinho’s frustration

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.