Serie A Thread - 2023/24

I’ve never heard of Frosinone as a football team. They must have existed in my Championship Manager days, but they’ve totally passed me by.

Currently winning at Salernitana and going 3rd should they hold on.

Didn’t think Sas would be ahead after 15 mins. So far, they’re not getting pushed back by Juve.

Didn’t think Sas would be ahead after 15 mins. So far, they’re not getting pushed back by Juve.
I stand corrected, Sas aren’t exactly causing Juve too many problem. Juve are enjoying a lot of possession.

Should be 3/4 to Sas right now. Won’t be surprised if Juve get something from this match. Shocking waste of opportunities.

Having seen what Milan wore today, I find myself warming to their abomination of a first-team kit. Home of Italian fashion design my occhio.

Juventus had a hand in the first Sassuolo goal and a foot in the last; one of the best own goals we’ll ever see.
Good observation. That own goal, I have no words. One moment, I’m thinking, Juve can go up the field, next thing, I’m blinking thinking I’m dreaming it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.