Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Good observation. That own goal, I have no words. One moment, I’m thinking, Juve can go up the field, next thing, I’m blinking thinking I’m dreaming it up.
Serie Sunday League. It was the kind of own goal that should raise the eyebrows of any betting company. I’d certainly be looking for any suspicious bets.

Serie Sunday League. It was the kind of own goal that should raise the eyebrows of any betting company. I’d certainly be looking for any suspicious bets.
I was suspicious at Llorente?? and his misses. He could’ve had a hat-trick. Those were questionable.

I was suspicious at Llorente?? and his misses. He could’ve had a hat-trick. Those were questionable.
I thought Laurienté played quite well. He was fortunate with his goal but was otherwise a thorn in Juventus’ side. Never really had much of a goal record but should have a good season. Sassuolo have had a tricky opening and play Internazionale in midweek, but they then have a run of 8 favourable fixtures, so they‘ll be looking to climb the ladder and cement their position.

I thought Laurienté played quite well. He was fortunate with his goal but was otherwise a thorn in Juventus’ side. Never really had much of a goal record but should have a good season. Sassuolo have had a tricky opening and play Internazionale in midweek, but they then have a run of 8 favourable fixtures, so they‘ll be looking to climb the ladder and cement their position.
Cheers. Wasn’t sure of the spelling.

It’s been mentioned that there’s a possibility that Berardi leaves. If they could recruit better, Sas would do so much better.

Cheers. Wasn’t sure of the spelling.

It’s been mentioned that there’s a possibility that Berardi leaves. If they could recruit better, Sas would do so much better.
Not sure the commentators help when they pronounce their names.

There was talk in the summer of him returning to Juventus but I rather hope he stays.

I’ve never heard of Frosinone as a football team. They must have existed in my Championship Manager days, but they’ve totally passed me by.

Currently winning at Salernitana and going 3rd should they hold on.

Frosinone the town got a mention in the horror film The Omen.
Googled it about 10 years ago to find out where it was in Italy , it's inbetween Roma and Napoli

Lazio still seem to be struggling this year and were jeered off at home after their 1-1 draw with Monza. A paltry 4 points from 15 now and 3 of those came from defeating Napoli. They really seem to be missing Milinkovic-Savic and would probably benefit from playing away games for a while. Instead, they face Torino at home in midweek in another game their supporters will expect to win. Sarri might just want to invest in some earplugs.

Lazio still seem to be struggling this year and were jeered off at home after their 1-1 draw with Monza. A paltry 4 points from 15 now and 3 of those came from defeating Napoli. They really seem to be missing Milinkovic-Savic and would probably benefit from playing away games for a while. Instead, they face Torino at home in midweek in another game their supporters will expect to win. Sarri might just want to invest in some earplugs.
And more cigarettes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.