Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Watched most of the games last weekend. Inter seem the most consistent. It’s also been evident something clicked even during the UCL final.

Lazio also doing a Lazio is no surprisez
Lazio are struggling and so, too, is Immobile. He only has two goals, one a penalty, and their fortunes appear intertwined. Maybe the new contract for Alberto, and a win in Glasgow will give them a boost before Atalanta visit.

Lazio are struggling and so, too, is Immobile. He only has two goals, one a penalty, and their fortunes appear intertwined. Maybe the new contract for Alberto, and a win in Glasgow will give them a boost before Atalanta visit.
I believe that they need to prepare for life after Immobile sooner rather than later.

Atalanta are where I thought they’d be at this stage. If Lazio want anything from that match, they’ll need to stop wasting potential opportunities

With Bologna hanging on and the game ending 2-2, Milan have a chance to overtake Inter later tonight.

Unfortunately Juventus have just taken the lead against Torino. Inevitable I suppose but disappointing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.