Serie A Thread - 2023/24

That was quite a half. Napoli not reaching the heights they did last season after their change of manager. Just shows how difficult it is to keep improving and staying ahead of the pack.
Giroud, did the commentator say he was 37? Incredible that he is still performing so well at such a high level.

Last edited:
That was quite a half. Napoli not reaching the heights they did last season after their change of manager. Just shows how difficult it is to keep improving and steying ahead of the pack.
Giroud, did the commentator say he was 37? Incredible that he is still performing so well at such a high level.
Never really see much accolades for Giroud but I believe that’s he’s a really good player.

What a half indeed. Really enjoyable game

Can’t trust Milan to bring it home. Had some many chances to absolutely demolish Napoli.

2-2 courtesy of Raspadori

Can’t even say it is. Milan could’ve scored even before Napoli’s goals. They’re just inconsistent
That's true but Napoli's second half performance is much improved on their first half showing.
What do you make of Leao this season? It seems he is becoming a more consistent performer.

That's true but Napoli's second half performance is much improved on their first half showing.
What do you make of Leao this season? It seems he is becoming a more consistent performer.
I just sighed just trying to think of how to sum him up.

Inconsistencies are still there but he seems to play with a little more conviction. Still doesn’t just carry on with things even if it doesn’t go his way. Tracking back consistently…let’s not talk about that.

He may improve if he has a different type of striker. Where his passes 4 times out of 10 would find a player in the box, this season, I’d say 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.