Serie A Thread - 2023/24

May be jinxing it but Lecce ahead and I’m here for it

Hope it stays that way. Roma drawing blanks at the moment.

Cagliari got another win earlier and have climbed out of the relegation places. Do like the look of Genoa’s ‘Bert‘ Gudmundsson. Still think he could play at a higher level yet.

Cagliari got another win earlier and have climbed out of the relegation places. Do like the look of Genoa’s ‘Bert‘ Gudmundsson. Still think he could play at a higher level yet.
I’ve seen a few Genoa games and I agree.

Also, I just thought that Roma seems like a place where the ‘would’ve been’ end up. Aouar, Sanches, Lukaku…amongst many others.

Knew I jinxed it. Sigh. Lecce only have themselves to blame. Should’ve buried Roma ages ago.

May be jinxing it but Lecce ahead and I’m here for it

Hope it stays that way. Roma drawing blanks at the moment.
Yes you've jinxed it. Bit like the liverpool game. Hopefully Lecce can hang on.

I’ve seen a few Genoa games and I agree.

Also, I just thought that Roma seems like a place where the ‘would’ve been’ end up. Aouar, Sanches, Lukaku…amongst many others.
Roma have been sniffing around, apparently, as have Inter and Napoli. He’s filled out since he was with AZ and is starting to look like a real prospect. He’s 26 now, however, so it’s probably his time for a move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.