Serie A Thread - 2023/24

I just sighed just trying to think of how to sum him up.

Inconsistencies are still there but he seems to play with a little more conviction. Still doesn’t just carry on with things even if it doesn’t go his way. Tracking back consistently…let’s not talk about that.

He may improve if he has a different type of striker. Where his passes 4 times out of 10 would find a player in the box, this season, I’d say 6.
Some signs of improvement then!

Thought Empoli had a lifeline there. No pen and it still remains 2-0 to Atalanta

Abysmal match from Milan. Even though they started well, I did say they still weren’t convincing.

Pioli has gone as far as he can with them.
They have some nice players but, as you say, rarely look convincing. Never seem to have recovered from the drubbing from Internazionale, and they now sit 6 points behind them and must be praying that they don't take all three points in the derby d'Italia on the 26th. They're also looking pretty mediocre in the Champions League and host PSG midweek. More jeers than cheers perhaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.