Serie A Thread - 2023/24

This evening I've noticed something unusual, but already seen against Ukraine the other day: Dimarco often attracting his opponent, centralizing and moving into the box. Spalletti played with a line of three forwards and midfielders, so Dimarco had the role to leave the side free for Chiesa; in this case, probably Inzaghi wanted to vary his tactics and confusing Allegri.

Playing in Turin is always tough for us, despite decades go by and players as well. It was a cautious game, Allegri's squads are always solid and pragmatic. What I liked is the level of concentration reached in interpreting this kind of cautious games.

It’s not as if the other one would know anything about football scandals…
Just as historical anecdote, not to flame a debate :) (Noting the clumsy and nervous attitude by Conte)

From 1:00 to 1:27
“If each of you appeared in court with plans to saying without really saying, it's even more allarming. Do you understand quite well this, don't you? Eh? Because one should ask himself: why they don't want to tell truth? You guys, don't you really think that if anybody shows up in your locker room and starts to make questions, he could be happy of answers such as “I don't know what other players do (with their bodies)”. Don't you really think he will be pleased so blindly of stuff like that?... After ten years you've spent together ... Huh? Come on, Conte ... Huh, please, don't act so naively (and mock this Court) ... At any rate, a bit of respect before a Court, and for others ...”

I don't know if Zeman is known in England, he's a very famous coach here in Italy, even he didn't win nothing of really relevant. He was one of the first accusing Moggi and Lippi's Juventus about abuses in pharmacology. His career was deeply affected by declarations made by him at the end of 90's, and he went though hard times also when coaching in Serie C (the third level of italian pyramidal system).

Last edited:
Lovely control and goal by Pulisic yesterday, but why are so many strips so hideous this season? Napoli v Internazionale tonight.

In Serie B, Palermo have hit the buffers (4 points from 15) and are dropping out of contention. Leaders Parma up,next, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.