Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Take a bow Dimarco. Take a fucking bow. What a goal. He hit that on the move as well.

1-0 to Inter. No one is scoring a better goal this season. Chipping the keeper from there

Nice shot really :)
For the rest, Inter played so-so, by the way, at least in terms of precision. I have to be honest, I was a bit afraid of this Frosinone, because it's the first time they are doing a good job in Serie A. Special mention to Darmian who saved two, maybe three, very dangerous shots in the first half. I don't know if City fans "hate" him because of his Utd past experience, but he's the perfect example of what I wanted to say with my post on Newcastle thread. A professional guy, self-denial on the pitch, never over the top with his declarations or actions, a perfect wingman. Wingman in the sense of a dude on which you can rely on, not wingman as a role in football :) We say "un buon gregario".

Meanwhile, Garcia is virtually sacked off. By all accounts he won't lead the next training. Napoli risks to go from bad to worse if Fabio Cannavaro is hired, as some journalists say. Even if many predicted for Napoli they would have faced this kind of season since they won the title, and even if I never liked Garcia as a coach, I must reckon in my country there's this bad habit to see everything falling apart when things start to go wrong, above all in a club where the chairman wants to be the one man show. The french should have received more time to dictate his idea of football, and I don't speak in regards to months, but years.

This relationship between De Laurentiis and Garcia reminds me a lot Moratti-Benitez one, same degree of hard feelings during the collaboration. It didn't helped at all.

Last edited:
News of the day – actually made public yesterday – is Florenzi under investigation for betting as well.

He scored a similar goal to the one discussed above few years ago in Champions.

News of the day – actually made public yesterday – is Florenzi under investigation for betting as well.

He scored a similar goal to the one discussed above few years ago in Champions.

Has he been accused of betting on football matches or only betting/gambling on other things?

Has he been accused of betting on football matches or only betting/gambling on other things?
By the accounts given after he was questioned by Turin district attorney, it seems correctly to specify they were betting not related to football. One of his lawyer says he may risk only a fine.
Out of curiosity, one of his procedural rappresentatives is called Antonio Conte. It's only an homonymy :)

By the accounts given after he was questioned by Turin district attorney, it seems correctly to specify they were betting not related to football. One of his lawyer says he may risk only a fine.
Out of curiosity, one of his procedural rappresentatives is called Antonio Conte. It's only an homonymy :)
It’s not as if the other one would know anything about football scandals…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.