Serie A Thread - 2023/24

If "strip" stands for what I've searched for on a dictionary, yes it's a prolific era for eccentric designers, who deliver IMHO absurd kits, unrespectul for tradition of the various clubs. Personally, I hate how Nike and Adidas have been working in the last 15 years. Puma, instead, is improving. I like much more suppliers that prefer a classical style, like Macron or Umbro or Joma, Hummels and Erreà. Also in the '90s there were lots of experiments, but at least made with judgment ...

In Serie B there is Como that counts on a very rich ownership. Who knows if they will succeed this year?
Lecco instead, it's the poorest, but it compensates with a funny, stiff, outspoken and genuine owner. It's a mix of Anconetani, Gaucci, Cecchi Gori and Casillo (to recollect Foggia's Zeman ;)). It's a fun listening to him, also because he speaks apulian dialect in the interviews.

Lovely control and goal by Pulisic yesterday, but why are so many strips so hideous this season? Napoli v Internazionale tonight.

In Serie B, Palermo have hit the buffers (4 points from 15) and are dropping out of contention. Leaders Parma up,next, too.
You’re right about the strips.

Not on the twitters et al but I’ve seen some fan made kits that are stellar only for the ‘pros’ to bring out shite.

Çalhanoğlu’s goal was sweetly hit. Type of ball you’d like to hit.

Lookman puts Atalanta ahead, at the same time as McGinn puts villa ahead, I didn't know where to look!

Ground, still knocking them in, hardly got off the ground there and managed to connect and direct the ball well. 1-1, sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.