Serious assault on an elderly Blue

I do hope they’ve got him and that the Blue attacked makes a full recovery.

I hate Leeds United. When we beat them something like 4-0 in the FA Cup under Mancini, I had problems on the train there and several times after the match. On another occasion, one threatened me on a train in front of his teenage daughter. You get your shithouses everywhere but Leeds seem to do them worse than almost anyone else.

If losing to us helps consign them to relegation then justice is partly served. Hopefully jail time and a life ban greets the culprit. His life ruined.

You saw this?

Did you alert any nearby police or at least keep an eye on the culprit to potentially identify the prick.

I think seeing on older bloke get hit from behind (blue or not) would have boiled my piss to the extent that I'd not have been able to control myself. I'd have made enough fuss that have alerted the police to the situation.

Watching an ambulance go past after witnessing an assault wouldn't make me feel good.
Yes I saw, there was an apparent arrest at the time and GMP have my details recorded in relation to this

You should report it to the police (just seen you passed your details on). If they caught him he’ll end up with a lengthy prison sentence.

Brain dead people who are willing to potentially kill someone and ruin their own life at the same time

Aaron Cawley was given hero status at Leeds after attacking Chris Kirkland on the pitch. Despite a life ban, they were offering to help him with tickets and I believe he’s done time again.

I do hope they’ve got him and that the Blue attacked makes a full recovery.

I hate Leeds United. When we beat them something like 4-0 in the FA Cup under Mancini, I had problems on the train there and several times after the match. On another occasion, one threatened me on a train in front of his teenage daughter. You get your shithouses everywhere but Leeds seem to do them worse than almost anyone else.

If losing to us helps consign them to relegation then justice is partly served. Hopefully jail time and a life ban greets the culprit. His life ruined.
They have one club covering millions including Batley, Dewsbury, Wakefield but they eat lard all day.

Yes, I was at that match, chaos afterwards. They've always been shithouses, hopefully they go down and stay down.

Hope the Blue is ok.
I was there pal. In the paddock. I remember them throwing bricks at us from outside the ground. Weird fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.