Serious assault on an elderly Blue

Was I’m City square before the game and mobs of them were intimidating families of Blues as they passed through. Like others have said, we older Blues recall Elland Road in the 70s and 80s. Concrete slabs thrown in to our end from outside was a regular occurrence.

Hope the injured blue recovers and the twat that did this gets time. I have a vague memory of being chased and ummm resting (hiding) in the “megastore” at Maine Road. It was these twats I am sure cup game… North stand doors getting hammered as they were being “kept in” . Cunts hope they go down.

Shortly after the match Vs Leeds, after a short exchange with opposition supporters, an older- I’m guessing 62-70 year old - shirt wearing City supporter was attacked by supporters of Leeds United after today’s match.
It happened virtually outside the stadium, close to the to the south stand, on Ashton New Rd.
Whilst not in possession of all the facts, what I saw with my own eyes was said older City supporter get hit by a Leeds supporter from behind. The Blue cracked his head against a bus on his way down and his head also smacked the tarmac on the road.
The ambulance that had obviously picked the guy up went past us further down ANR.
Thoughts are with the assaulted Blue. Any news appreciated.
I saw it all happen. Tried to step in but all happened too quickly.

There was one lad in particular who took a really cheap shot and knocked the old man out. I chased him down the road, got a photo of him and roughed him up before the police came and arrested him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.