Serious question about Mancini - serious answers only please

Didsbury Dave said:
CTID Chris said:
Stop WUMing, the people at the top are very confident in their decisions. They understand the goings on at the club a whole lot more than you and the rest of the negative 'city fans'.

Fuck off with your "WUM" ing comments, son.

I suggest you read Danamy's post above before reckoning to know what goes on inside the Sheikh's head.

unlike your good self - who has the answers printed on the inside of your eyelids

Soulboy said:
Danamy said:
As i predicted things are unfolding...........there is some truth in that Sun article but some people wish to keep there heads in the sand?

The powers above are aware that RM has little respect in the dressing room hence putting the feelers out to a certain manager, they wouldn't do that if they didn't have doubts?

The PB referance in my last post was a tongue in cheek dig at Ducado if you wasn't aware of what happened yesterday.

Harry Redknapp?
I was just gonna say
If he's getting the boot
Welcome to Manchester H.R

A manager is judged by his signings.

Of the 5 only Silva so far has worked. Whether Kolarov or Balo works remains to be seen.. I have serious reservations about Yaya working. By that I mean I don't think he has the aptitude to bother his arse.

Milner is an alright signing to solidify a base, he was never going to be the one to kick us on to winning the league.

We certainly have the players to challenge.

Three wins in the next 9 days and all will be rosy again.

Three defeats and I think he's in danger.

Serious questions about some of our so called support wanking over signing rooney and wanting mancini out after 5 minutes.

mental

we are 4th at the moment and in my view should not be shouting for RM head.If we were bottom then maybe.I do find it ridiculous to read we let a player go at half time to beat the traffic and i have not seen a post today about that although the ones about early leavers are regular.Let RM get on with his job and stop the tail wagging the dog.My opinion.

Danamy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Haven't read the thread but I can predict it.

I think if things don't improve Mancini will be gone before Christmas.

As i predicted things are unfolding...........there is some truth in that Sun article but some people wish to keep there heads in the sand?

The powers above are aware that RM has little respect in the dressing room hence putting the feelers out to a certain manager, they wouldn't do that if they didn't have doubts?

The PB referance in my last post was a tongue in cheek dig at Ducado if you wasn't aware of what happened yesterday.

do you know this for a fact and who is this certain manager?

Mancini should have till the end of the season. What's the point of booting out a manager every 5 minutes. You might aswell get a shotgun and blow your own balls off.

Some people on here expect instant success. Its not going to happen. Chelsea will walk the league and we will battle it out for 4th.

Been supporting City long enough not to worry about the lemmings and worriers on here.

paul said:
we are 4th at the moment and in my view should not be shouting for RM head.If we were bottom then maybe.I do find it ridiculous to read we let a player go at half time to beat the traffic and i have not seen a post today about that although the ones about early leavers are regular.Let RM get on with his job and stop the tail wagging the dog.My opinion.

have i missed something? what's this let go at half time stuff?

tonea2003 said:
paul said:

have i missed something? what's this let go at half time stuff?
YaYa Toure left at half time against Arsenal after being subbed. The club say they let him go to beat the rush of after match traffic!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.