Serious question about Mancini - serious answers only please

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:
So if we are fourth around christmas the maneger will be sacked?

If we keep playing like we have since Chelsea we won't be anywhere near fourth.

I honestly believe that it isn't just a large percentage of our fans who have doubts about Mancini. I believe the Sheikh and his envoys at the club have the same doubts.
believe as in you are guessing or you know they have doubts

tonea2003 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I honestly believe that it isn't just a large percentage of our fans who have doubts about Mancini. I believe the Sheikh and his envoys at the club have the same doubts.

I have no knowledge of what the Sheikh wants. I am making an educated guess based on the evidence before them, and the way MArk Hughes was dismissed.

I think Mancini kept his job at the end of last season under the proviso that we would make a title challenge this year. That looks beyond us already.

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:

The sheik will judge the maneger on results and as long as we are in contact with the top four the maneger will be going nowhere.

The problem the sheik is going to have if Mancini fails is that there are no top manegers available, so we really need Mancini to succeed.

Didsbury Dave said:
Haven't read the thread but I can predict it.

I think if things don't improve Mancini will be gone before Christmas.

As i predicted things are unfolding...........there is some truth in that Sun article but some people wish to keep there heads in the sand?

The powers above are aware that RM has little respect in the dressing room hence putting the feelers out to a certain manager, they wouldn't do that if they didn't have doubts?

The PB referance in my last post was a tongue in cheek dig at Ducado if you wasn't aware of what happened yesterday.

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:

Stop WUMing, the people at the top are very confident in their decisions. They understand the goings on at the club a whole lot more than you and the rest of the negative 'city fans'.

To not give a manager at least one complete season would be embarrassing. On that basis alone I'd definitely give him until the end of the season. At that point I think it would be reasonable to see how things are progressing. Top 4 would be absolutely essential for him to be kept on imo but also look and see whether we look like we are steadily improving.

Danamy said:
Didsbury Dave said:

As i predicted things are unfolding...........there is some truth in that Sun article but some people wish to keep there heads in the sand?

The powers above are aware that RM has little respect in the dressing room hence putting the feelers out to a certain manager, they wouldn't do that if they didn't have doubts?

The PB reference in my last post was a tongue in cheek dig at Ducado if you wasn't aware of what happened yesterday.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SHL2rtxolc[/youtube]

Which one is he - Didsbury Dave, Danamy or Prestwich Blue - or are they really all the same!

Reveal all Ducado!

Danamy said:
Didsbury Dave said:

The PB referance in my last post was a tongue in cheek dig at Ducado if you wasn't aware of what happened yesterday.

Harry Redknapp?

CTID Chris said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Stop WUMing, the people at the top are very confident in their decisions. They understand the goings on at the club a whole lot more than you and the rest of the negative 'city fans'.

Fuck off with your "WUM" ing comments, son.

I suggest you read Danamy's post above before reckoning to know what goes on inside the Sheikh's head.

Didsbury Dave said:
tonea2003 said:

I have no knowledge of what the Sheikh wants. I am making an educated guess based on the evidence before them, and the way MArk Hughes was dismissed.

I think Mancini kept his job at the end of last season under the proviso that we would make a title challenge this year. That looks beyond us already.

that's fair enough but i would counter that with hughes wasn't their man in the first place and were looking for an excuse if we wern't looking anything like
which seems to me what happened.
now they have their own man .(with a winning track record don't forget) yes i know not in england blah blah blah but a winning track record never the less.
i think they are inclined to be a bit more patient.
the title is still there to challenge even after the rubbish we served up at wolves. i'm going for the cup half full and we will kick into gear soon.
we have the players to challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.