Serious question relating to us and FFP(update P17)

I find all this ffpr bollocks really confusing,but the way I see it is that clubs like everton and such will never have the chance win the title because nobody in the right mind would invest in them now.
The other simple way to explain it is that
The scum have spat there dummy out and took there ball back .
Utd have actually managed to make me hate them even more now which I didnt think possible,win at all costs for them is how i see it and calling it fair play is just astonishing.
Sorry guys but I see it has a real body blow for English football and the dreams
we Had that came true will probably never happen again for any other smaller club.

ifiwasarichfan said:
With reference the TV Money going up by such enormous sums any minute now, would anybody put it past David Gill to have had quiet words behind closed doors with the smaller clubs saying vote for this and pretty soon we will see you all right with more changes ending three up, three down?

I would think it more likely that David Gill is having a few quiet words like "if you don't do this we'll be forced to form a breakaway European Super League and you'll be left with a glorified Championship worth f*ck all". That's the tactic they used to drive through previous changes in their favour.

For what it's worth, I think all these developments will be sealed with an expanded Champions League thus ensuring that United, Arse and Liverpool together with any other club who happens to be in the top 6 when the drawbridge closes, have zero chance of not being in it.

You don't think the timing has anything to do with the global economic crisis? Austerity measures in European nations? Rangers going into administration? Spanish clubs on the brink of bankruptcy?

Limiting costs is just smart business. I would start by capping agent fees at a fixed limit (not percentage) on any transaction.

More competition from the lower table teams will make the league more exciting and every game more meaningful.

So PL have agreed to wage cap? Spanish league must be choking from laughter at the moment. They are already the best league in world and now PL shoots themselves in foot. So we will have even less great players in our league now, nice :D

Worst Case Ontario said:
So PL have agreed to wage cap? Spanish league must be choking from laughter at the moment. They are already the best league in world and now PL shoots themselves in foot. So we will have even less great players in our league now, nice :D
No, this is not a wage cap.

On Reddit at the mo;-
[–]bluemoon91 1 point 12 hours ago

Ah I see the rules to keep the top safe are on there way now. People will all be happy now right? Not only do they stop good investment they give an excuse now for us to tell clubs to fuck off when they come back with their daft evaluations of players, 25 million for Benteke? Under the new rules you know we are not paying that now :) followed by tantrum from said player cause he isn't getting his move and demands he is priced fairy by his club. Benteke just being an example of course. Let the battle of the youth poaching begin.

Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN City did NOT vote for the new FFP rules. They were one of six against it, with one abstention, so it squeaked through

Meh we tried.

Link if interested;-http://www.reddit.com/r/MCFC/comments/182m0o/premier_league_vote_through_financial_fair_play/

Greedy owners lining their own pockets and not interested in the game. Turkeys voting for Christmas. They are happy to kill the goose that lays the golden egg for short term self interest.

No mention of lowering admission prices so all the more for them. Shameful.

Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN[/b] City did NOT vote for the new FFP rules. They were one of six against it, with one abstention, so it squeaked through

This can't be right. 14 votes in favour were needed. 6 votes against and one abstention would mean only 13 were in favour.

laserblue said:
Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN[/b] City did NOT vote for the new FFP rules. They were one of six against it, with one abstention, so it squeaked through

This can't be right. 14 votes in favour were needed. 6 votes against and one abstention would mean only 13 were in favour.

Need 66% of the vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.