Set YaYa Free!

forevermancity said:
moomba said:
Don't really fancy Barry being the only midfielder covering the defence. We'd get torn apart.

Besides Yaya is most effective when he plays a more defensive role and picks his times to get forward.
Fuck me, what?

He is far better pushed up, a dog can see that!

Yaya is far better up front but until we can find a midfield partnership that works and Barry / Garcia would be disasterous then a Silva - Nasri - Dzeko etc is good enough

Totally unblinkered view...

Yaya was fucking awful yesterday.A total passenger who appears to be totally disinterested and playing for a move.His petulance at times on the pitch and his attitude twds his team mates makes my blood boil.

Love the guy but he needs to start performing

Aguero_Element said:
No sexism intended but i sae ur username and my ears switched off

An unbelievable post.

Why would you think that a female would know less about football than a male?

And I would say sexism is intended!

Anyway, Touré is 'shackled' for a reason. The new combination of midfielders behind him fail to make up for what NdJ offered us/ him; security and trust.

What NdJ offered was the ability to read the play and no need to go galavanting up field and forgetting the duties of protecting the defence, unless the game was in total control.

The amount of moaning from City fans wishing Nige was a player that 'went forward' more, was ridiculous. Well, to the Klowns who wanted Nige gone cos he 'slowed us down'; you have gotten you ill conceived wish and how do you feel?

Hart; ONE clean sheet.

Defence; leaking goals like s sieve.

Y. Touré; shackled and unable to make the runs he had made, last year.

Tévez; played as the auxiliary attacking midfielder that was Y. Touré's Ace-in-the-Hole move, therefore one less centre forward option, at times.

Attack; lucky Dzeko is in form.

In fact, Nige's departure has rocked the boat more than first thought.

Hmm...

Bigga said:
Anyway, Touré is 'shackled' for a reason. The new combination of midfielders behind him fail to make up for what NdJ offered us/ him; security and trust.

What NdJ offered was the ability to read the play and no need to go galavanting up field and forgetting the duties of protecting the defence, unless the game was in total control.

The amount of moaning from City fans wishing Nige was a player that 'went forward' more, was ridiculous. Well, to the Klowns who wanted Nige gone cos he 'slowed us down'; you have gotten you ill conceived wish and how do you feel?

Hart; ONE clean sheet.

Defence; leaking goals like s sieve.

Y. Touré; shackled and unable to make the runs he had made, last year.

Tévez; played as the auxiliary attacking midfielder that was Y. Touré's Ace-in-the-Hole move, therefore one less centre forward option, at times.

Attack; lucky Dzeko is in form.

In fact, Nige's departure has rocked the boat more than first thought.

Hmm...

I dont htink many City fans wanted him gone i think most accepted that if he would not sign a new contract then there is little the club can do other than sell the player or let him go for fuck all

The error was not getting an equivalent replacement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.