Settle an argument...

RocknRonkan said:
When I saw the Stevie goal today, this thread was the first thing I thought of...Should have been disallowed, hey? =)
Ha ha, me too.

We had Ian Dark and John Gregory commentating over here and they said straight away that he was onside as he was behind the ball when it was played. Made me think of some of the idiots off this thread who must surely have been screaming "he's offside lino, OFFSIDE!!!"

Dubai Blue said:
RocknRonkan said:
When I saw the Stevie goal today, this thread was the first thing I thought of...Should have been disallowed, hey? =)
Ha ha, me too.

We had Ian Dark and John Gregory commentating over here and they said straight away that he was onside as he was behind the ball when it was played. Made me think of some of the idiots off this thread who must surely have been screaming "he's offside lino, OFFSIDE!!!"

I had my dad on the phone and even had to explain it to him ffs.

Will this torment never end?

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Can we do threads on our strikers scoring tonnes of goals and us keeping a clean sheet for next week then?

If a 6 ft 4 Togolese player scores a hatrick and a small Irish midfielder assists 5, who gets man of the match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.