Settle an argument...

AIQ88 said:
2hyk5v.jpg

He's even got Santa Cruz on it, lol!

Watch this and tell me he wasnt offside! FFS!

<a class="postlink" href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1916229401" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1916229401</a>

After a lot of thought I think the striker should have ignored his midfielder and gone for goal himself, in doing so eliminating any cause for arguments. This in turn would have meant this thread never happened. Which means events would have been different, we have no idea what path out lives would have taken....

Impeccable said:
After a lot of thought I think the striker should have ignored his midfielder and gone for goal himself, in doing so eliminating any cause for arguments. This in turn would have meant this thread never happened. Which means events would have been different, we have no idea what path out lives would have taken....
But the futire can be changed regardless. have you not been watching flashforward?

Straw poll time.

Can everyone who thinks it is offside declare whether they are Hughes in or Hughes outers. I have a theory that wants testing.

masterwig said:
Straw poll time.

Can everyone who thinks it is offside declare whether they are Hughes in or Hughes outers. I have a theory that wants testing.

Meh!

MODS, please can we have this thread deleted, its fucking embarassing! the guy was behind the ball therefore is ONside!! its fucking simple!!

This thread is torture. Please let me clarify - this is absolutely the unequivocally correct answer. He was onside. He was behind the ball when it was passed to him so he is onside no matter what. The other team could be cartwheeling across the half way line it doesnt matter. Whether the ball was played forwards, backwards, sideways or whatever it makes no difference whatsoever. He was behind the ball when it was passed so he was onside. End of story. Please lock this thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.