Sevilla (A) - All in here

I've booked to take my girlfriend away for a few days in Spain, flying out from Gatwick on Monday morning at the beginning of November. She's always wanted to see Seville so that's where I booked the holiday for. Imagine my surprise when I found out City were playing just when we were out there, what a coincidence! Seeing as I'm out there anyway it would be stupid not to go to the match so I'm looking for a ticket if anyone has one spare. Of course I'll have to break the news to my girlfriend that I'll be off one evening but I'll tackle that one later on....

I've booked to take my girlfriend away for a few days in Spain, flying out from Gatwick on Monday morning at the beginning of November. She's always wanted to see Seville so that's where I booked the holiday for. Imagine my surprise when I found out City were playing just when we were out there, what a coincidence! Seeing as I'm out there anyway it would be stupid not to go to the match so I'm looking for a ticket if anyone has one spare. Of course I'll have to break the news to my girlfriend that I'll be off one evening but I'll tackle that one later on....
Post some pics you may find that you could leave her with a blue for a few hours while you use his ticket....;)

Try the Seville FC site there may be a few left but be quick

Got 3 tickets in the CITY end for Seville away.

Would like to sell all 3 together, need to meet at match tomorrow to exchange or be collected this weekend.

Pm if interested.

Pm'd you mate. Ill take any thats availible. Can meet at the match tomoz. Cheers for any help

Would like to sell all 3 together, need to meet at match tomorrow to exchange or be collected this weekend.

Pm if interested.
'd m'

Pm if interested.
Are there any left I've got flights and hotels booked thought I would get tickets with 13935 points. Prepared to swap my Derby ticket for one.

I know it's a long shot but would be wrong not to try
Ticket (s) needed for Seville flights and hotel already booked.
Please pm if you have or know of any tickets going
Trying Seville web site today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.