Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

yeah should be fine pal, just don't over do it and you'll be fine. like I said i'm sure there will be a few city in Seville end
Don't think we will get tickets as althought we are in the cup scheme, we are under those points and can see them selling out with such a small allocation and a reasonable price. We need 3 and will try and get Seville end if we are unlucky getting City end. We were in the home stands at Barca and the fans were really friendly. One of the guys even lent me his coat because I was cold (female). Going on Sunday before the game, so hope that will be enough time to get sorted if we can't get anything before. If all else fails, I'd rather be watching in a bar in Seville than one in Manchester ....

Don't think we will get tickets as althought we are in the cup scheme, we are under those points and can see them selling out with such a small allocation and a reasonable price. We need 3 and will try and get Seville end if we are unlucky getting City end. We were in the home stands at Barca and the fans were really friendly. One of the guys even lent me his coat because I was cold (female). Going on Sunday before the game, so hope that will be enough time to get sorted if we can't get anything before. If all else fails, I'd rather be watching in a bar in Seville than one in Manchester ....

ye same here I'm cup scheme but only got around 9k points so I won't be getting one. a bar in Seville will do me fine as long as I'm with other blues haha

12,390 points.......flights and accommodation booked, could be a bit of a frustrating one!

anyone know where to get tickets for the home end,will they be freely on sale as they were for barca on las ramblas

Great to see the FB site at it again all praising the owners for doing a great Job! Really?? Letting blues without the required points bypass the ticket system meaning that plenty of blues who would qualify will miss out whilst fan x with the points but no intention of going builds his points and fan y without the points gets a trip to Spain at the expense of blues higher up the points tree
Not even on sale yet and there all at it

IMG

In fairness, I have a couple of mates I can pull favours out of for popular away tickets. Most people I know do it.

Great to see the FB site at it again all praising the owners for doing a great Job! Really?? Letting blues without the required points bypass the ticket system meaning that plenty of blues who would qualify will miss out whilst fan x with the points but no intention of going builds his points and fan y without the points gets a trip to Spain at the expense of blues higher up the points tree
Not even on sale yet and there all at it

the likes of yourself make me laugh, if you had a mate who had 15,000+ points and was feeding you tickets every week you wouldn't be moaning. swings and roundabouts mate, why don't you put your phone on alert for when someone post's on that facebook page and then you might get one yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.