Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

Did you get sorted with the other 2 mate? I phoned up at 2 minutes to 1 and got through after just over 10 minutes. Bloke on the other end of the line nearly fucked up and tried to sell me a Seville home ticket by mistake lol.
Lol you would have been gutted if an home ticket had arrived in the post!

Yep, all sorted now much easier on the phone this time.

If that happened mate, i would not have wanted to be in L shoes, Even the wife would have gone ape!
You just don't know
I've been up in St Andrews for a couple of days and left Mrs sf in charge of getting scum tickets, what an almighty fuck up she made of it!
It took her several attempts and took over a fucking hour

You just don't know
I've been up in St Andrews for a couple of days and left Mrs sf in charge of getting scum tickets, what an almighty fuck up she made of it!
It took her several attempts and took over a fucking hour
I fucked up with United tickets! Our mate deals with it all we just pay him the money when they're purchased, he got 6 tickets early in the week but we needed one more yesterday. He was busy yesterday so the lad who wanted a ticket sent a group message to everyone asking what his supporter number was. I ignored it as I didn't know it. All day yesterday he was trying to find out his number, then they sold out! 10 minutes later another lad replied saying Deeney, you've got his season ticket. Looked in my wallet and there it was, i forgot he gave me it so I could take my daughter to the Newcastle match!

I've given him my United ticket as felt a ****!

I fucked up with United tickets! Our mate deals with it all we just pay him the money when they're purchased, he got 6 tickets early in the week but we needed one more yesterday. He was busy yesterday so the lad who wanted a ticket sent a group message to everyone asking what his supporter number was. I ignored it as I didn't know it. All day yesterday he was trying to find out his number, then they sold out! 10 minutes later another lad replied saying Deeney, you've got his season ticket. Looked in my wallet and there it was, i forgot he gave me it so I could take my daughter to the Newcastle match!

I've given him my United ticket as felt a ****!
Lesson learnt ya daft ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.