Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

the likes of yourself make me laugh, if you had a mate who had 15,000+ points and was feeding you tickets every week you wouldn't be moaning. swings and roundabouts mate, why don't you put your phone on alert for when someone post's on that facebook page and then you might get one yourself.
Agree with you there mate. Ive supported cityfor over 45 years and have been a season ticket holder for many of those before the points system came into operation. Had to give up my season ticket as moved away and work commitments about 10 years ago so dont have many points. But why shuld i not be able to get a ticket by any means for the odd game here and there.

Booked on the 08.00 flight out of Stansted on the Tuesday, back on the 16.40 flight on Thursday. Accommodation is booked but don't have enough points for a ticket, so going to try to get one in the home end.

the likes of yourself make me laugh, if you had a mate who had 15,000+ points and was feeding you tickets every week you wouldn't be moaning. swings and roundabouts mate, why don't you put your phone on alert for when someone post's on that facebook page and then you might get one yourself.

It's one thing helping out a mate and quite another advertising it for sale to anyone on the internet just to boost your points when you have no intention of going.

It's one thing helping out a mate and quite another advertising it for sale to anyone on the internet just to boost your points when you have no intention of going.

Yeah, while it's the same thing in principle there is a clear difference. Why would someone whore their ticket for such a high profile in demand game out to a randomer on FB? Have they not got any mates in need of a ticket?

We've just got 7 tickets after being on the phone for 55 minutes, need another 2 this afternoon, I think that's when the phone lines will get proper busy.

There are tickets on the sevilla FC website at €60 €80 €100 €140 though it does say for uefa competitions away fans must buy from their own club which was the same at barca of course. Think it might depend on game at etihad how well tickets sell and whether there will be any left by time we get there. Sevilla are well supported. For those going the city is one of the best in Spain with some fantastic sights and great bars.

We've just got 7 tickets after being on the phone for 55 minutes, need another 2 this afternoon, I think that's when the phone lines will get proper busy.

Did you get sorted with the other 2 mate? I phoned up at 2 minutes to 1 and got through after just over 10 minutes. Bloke on the other end of the line nearly fucked up and tried to sell me a Seville home ticket by mistake lol.

As pointed out its one thing a mate doing you an occasional favour it's another when people randomly give their ticket to any Tom dick or Harry just to boost their points.
Points whoring is not allowed on here and for a good reason but as long as the likes of you turn a blind eye & think it's acceptable then things won't change.
I've got 12800 points so may or may not get a Seville ticket but yes I'll be pissed off if someone with potentially fewer or no points gets one because it makes a mockery of the points system that is in place .

Was down at the ticket office this morning to sort out a missing points problem and the guy in front of me had bought a Sevilla ticket and his mate was telling him how to put it on the Facebook page!
Ticket office this morning were unhelpful, a woman, but customer services this afternoon were brilliant and sorted it out on the phone

Big shout out to customer services

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.