Sevilla (H) - Wed 2nd Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have enough decent squad players, many that need to find form and prove themselves to put a decent side out but rest/protect our main players.

As for Haaland if it is ligaments then I doubt we'll see him until after the world cup.

Ok well you buy my ticket and get home at close to midnight to see the delights, last 2 games in champions league 0 0 let's go for 3 0 0 in a row, so if you want to purchase my ticket it's there
Mate, I’m not gonna step into your shoes on this, how can I - it does seem a shame you sound a bit disillusioned about the upcoming game though.

I’m not going to this one cos of other commitments, but did go to the earlier two and I know what you mean about getting home late.

FWIW, it’s extremely rare for our home matches to finish goalless, regardless of the competition or line up, so I do think you’ll get to see plenty of action and creative play.
Both teams should be throwing caution to the wind, given the circumstances - you might end up being pleasantly surprised!

????? The Bradford on Bradford Road is very much in existence and has been for years. We regularly drink there pre-match. 15 mins walk from the stadium. Its a decent pint of Holts and at decent prices too.
I was obviously thinking of the old ones on the New Road (the little Bradford) and what is now the training complex ( the big Bradford,) Mickey had the Big Bradford when we moved from Maine Road. Apologies for the confusion.

I was obviously thinking of the old ones on the New Road (the little Bradford) and what is now the training complex ( the big Bradford,) Mickey had the Big Bradford when we moved from Maine Road. Apologies for the confusion.
Yeah, the 'Big Bradford' was a drum of a place. A real heaving boozer back in the day.
Sadly gone now, along with many other similar establishments from that era. I would recommend the current Bradford for pre-match cocktails though. Me & my mates discovered it years ago and it suits us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.