Sevilla (H) - Wed 2nd Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you enjoy seeing the kids humiliated with damaged confidence after playing a team good enough to qualify for the CL.

I don't think they would be humiliated. We can supplement the side with a few older heads but I think the young lads we have are good enough to give Sevilla a game. They'll get a huge buzz from the experience, that will outweigh the result. It's a dead rubber for us so not worth risking players.

I don't think they would be humiliated. We can supplement the side with a few older heads but I think the young lads we have are good enough to give Sevilla a game. They'll get a huge buzz from the experience, that will outweigh the result. It's a dead rubber for us so not worth risking players.

Pep will play mostly first teamers, we already seen this last season. You can bet he will do it again this season.

It’s a dead rubber for Seville as well, no result will change their position in the group plus they have their local derby on Sunday against Betis so very much doubt they will play their first team.

Pep will play mostly first teamers, we already seen this last season. You can bet he will do it again this season.

He might well do. I'm saying what I would do. I don't buy into this kids getting humiliated bollocks. We've got plenty training with the first team and we could easily harness them with some experienced players, but it's a nothing game - there's no point risking players when we've got two league games we have to win and a cup game Pep will want to win as well.

i dont think ederson, akanji, stones, cancelo, rodri, de bruyne, bernardo or haaland will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.