Sevilla (H) - Wed 2nd Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think ederson, akanji, stones, cancelo, rodri, de bruyne, bernardo or haaland will play.

Ortega
Lewis
Stones
Ake
WIlson Esbrand
Gomez
Gundogan
Grealish
Palmer
Mahrez
Alvarez

Second half bring in Akanji and Laporte. Can bring on Foden for a stint perhaps. The likes of Mahrez and Grealish would benefit from a full game I think.

Ortega
Lewis
Stones
Ake
WIlson Esbrand
Gomez
Gundogan
Grealish
Palmer
Mahrez
Alvarez

Second half bring in Akanji and Laporte. Can bring on Foden for a stint perhaps. The likes of Mahrez and Grealish would benefit from a full game I think.

yeah grealish and mahrez will play imo as will ake but if we play the young fullbacks then dias will be in there to marshall the defence.

Is Gomez eligible now after his sending off?

Pretty sure it's a one game ban in Europe for a foul. Walker had the extras because it was violent conduct. I'd slot him into midfield and let Wilson-Esbrand play at LB. Have Gundogan in there for his experience (wouldn't personally start him against Fulham). Play Grealish wide left, Palmer in the 10 role and Mahrez wide right behind Alvarez. Switch the CBs up giving a half each to 4 of them and resting Dias. Or play Gomez wide left and stick Grealish more central.

Pretty sure it's a one game ban in Europe for a foul. Walker had the extras because it was violent conduct. I'd slot him into midfield and let Wilson-Esbrand play at LB. Have Gundogan in there for his experience (wouldn't personally start him against Fulham). Play Grealish wide left, Palmer in the 10 role and Mahrez wide right behind Alvarez. Switch the CBs up giving a half each to 4 of them and resting Dias. Or play Gomez wide left and stick Grealish more central.
If he’s eligible he should definitely start, Cancelo needs a break.

Absolutely. Fans pay good money for these matches. Not saying they shouldnt go and I respect their support but I do think they are sold short for these damp squib fixtures.
Did anyone seriously expect this game to have anything riding on it? More fool them if so and as others have said, the ticket prices reflected that

It makes me wonder if it's worth me being out the door at 6:30 am Wednesday, then rushing home from work to get ready get the train to picadilly and then potentially getting back home around 11 pm for this dead rubber

Of course it's worth it! Witnessing the next City greats in Lewis, Wilson-Esbrand and Palmer. What more could you want on a Wednesday? It's not cold yet either. Better than turning up for a game we should win but getting hammered in like the good old days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.