Sevilla (N) | UEFA Super Cup | Post-Match Thread

It's true the performance wasn't as great as others I've seen on the TV over the years but given it's probably the only time I'll get to watch City in person in my life I'm absolutely buzzing we got a win. When their final taker hit the bar...bloody brilliant!

They did have a fair share of their own chances but it's not like we were playing mugs, they've won the Europa League more than anyone else for a reason, they shine in one off knockout type games like this.

Congrats to our team.
But I am worried the depth of our squad.
We dont have enough bench.

Got back to out Hotel at 1:00ish and back at the Airport for flight back to Kefalonia. Absolutely hanging and trying hair of the dog. Athens has been fantastic and
met so many great people. Felt like Coke Palmer was saying goodbye when he came off. Not a bad way to sign off though if that is the case.
He is special player and to be honest he won’t get the consistent matches to go up levels. He wants games and Pep doesn’t offer guarantees.

F3rwfjmW0AE1sul

F3rynl9XwAEGI5j
Send those to that fat womble who works for the BBC.

where the hell are all these new fans coming from? There looked to be about 15,000 in there. 5 years ago we’d have had about 2000 at a game like that.
Yes and I’d have been one of them. The only downside (for me anyway) to these last three trophies is that I couldn’t be there. Ah well, I have the memories. Spike’s trips, the Greek police who held us so long with their guns strategically placed and me needing the toilet and after half an hour pushing through saying ‘toilet, toilet, toilet’ and heading for the stairs wondering if they were going to grab me, or even worse. *lol* Those were the days. :-)
Plus at least I know I’m not a JCL. *chuckles* And who cares? WE WON.

WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

Just got back to our apt, metro was a doddle. Fans were superb, loud and proud dunno how it sounded on telly. Few tourists there but mostly hard core blues, of course it's a good trophy to win, especially for those of us that went, would've took the shine off the holiday otherwise.
Stadium was fucking roasting which must have affected the players. We were supplied with free water which was nice.
You sounded loud on the tele, heard all the songs, looked a good atmosphere and both sets of fans came across as pretty good natured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.