Sevilla v City post match thread

Great team selection and Great performance,allowing dino the freedom instead of toure proved pivotal but scum goal after 418 minutes takes the headlines

To be fair, Kolarov was shocking defensively, yet again.

When we play like that, and have solved the Yaya conundrum with a solid midfield, he's the last weak link in the side. And it's a big weak link.

Still worry that it'll cost us in a tight game, almost did just that in the derby.

Hopefully Clichy will be fit and in form for the knockout stages.

Left back has to be a priority in the summer though, no doubt.

Shut up and get pissed!! CITY WERE FUCKING BRILLIANT TONIGHT!! stop being FUCKING BORING!!

When we play like that, and have solved the Yaya conundrum with a solid midfield, he's the last weak link in the side. And it's a big weak link.

Still worry that it'll cost us in a tight game, almost did just that in the derby.

Best performance by City this season, and you still moan. Whatever floats your boat

Sterling was sensational today. Fernandinho was all over the place, controlling the middle like a boss. Navas' pace was excellent. Yaya and Bony had good movement. Defense was shaky a bit at times but still good. Tonight was an a very positive display by the squad.

That means something quite different to what you mean, over here.

He's like a blood hound the way he sniffs out danger, I lost count of the amount of balls he intercepted tonight, he's been class all season
He's my favourite player anyway, so I guess I'm biased, but for all the flair players, I just love his work rate, I've no idea how he keeps it up, tonight though showed that he has a real quality going forward, something he rarely gets to show enough of because of the strength we have. Also a big shout out for Fernando, who was also very impressive, also allowed to play his natural game in that formation.

What was most pleasing was the work rate and desire ......we wanted it from the get go and it showed. None of this pedestrian first gear nonsense, all grafting their nuts off from the first whistle to the last

Bet your fun at the after party

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.