Sevilla v City post match thread

I'm old school believer in that you play your best players in their positions.

I'm scratching my head now because I don't see how we change that team against Juve
Maybe we don't but Kun and Silva could replace Bony and Yaya (Yaya looked slow against Juce at home). But play the same formation.

Not a moan, just an observation. Same as Rammy.

Was the best I've seen us play in the Champions League tonight, so I'm delighted. Goes without saying.

Stop fucking observing and get PISSED!! Let your fucking hair down and celebrate a great performance!!

I'm old school believer in that you play your best players in their positions.

I'm scratching my head now because I don't see how we change that team against Juve

Take Bony out for Aguero and yaya out for Silva but we all know yaya will stay in the side and we will go back to yaya Fernandinho which for me would be a mistake.

Dont you start!! Just adding to the weight of the argument that City fans are only happy when they have something to moan about.

You are consistent though

Consistent, more importantly, correct. ;-)

Enough for today, I'm far too happy that City gave me the perfect birthday present.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.