Sevilla v City post match thread

Great balance to the team tonight.

I think our 1st choice front 6 should be:

Fernando, Fernandinho, Toure, De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero

That could be deadly, it has everything defensively and offensively.

Navas and Sterling are 2 great options if we are too narrow and need more width.

Brilliant. Best performance in Champions league without a doubt. The two Ferns, Kompany, Sterling and Navas were all excellent. The rest were good although the full backs are still a concern.

Great performance by all including pellers.
Yaya very disciplined in his role.
Stirlings best performance
Fernando back to his best
Fernandinho simply awesome.
But we have a problem! Our best Team clearly doesn't include all our best Players!
Obviously Aguero is a straight swap for Bony, But How will Dave and KDB fit into this formation?!?

Proper champions league performance, that. Two Ferns were bloody brilliant and Yaya did his defensive duties as well. Sterling was immense but motm for me was Fernandinho, it seems that playing him up there with Yaya allows him to press high and get back as well. Kompany and Otamendi were incredible together, best partnership for sure now. Most pleasing thing for me was in the second half, where you'd think Sevilla would be right on to us, we didn't give away a single chance, which is a testament to the midfield trio.

Obviously this leads to problems as to how to fit in our better players who weren't available. Aguero obviously comes in but the only other change that I would consider is Silva in for Yaya, but I'm not sure I would even do that. Oh well, that's for another day, right now it's all about celebrating that incredible win, better than Roma for sure imo. Hopefully we can get a good result at Juve and top the group.

Brilliant. Best performance in Champions league without a doubt. The two Ferns, Kompany, Sterling and Navas were all excellent. The rest were good although the full backs are still a concern.

I agree regarding Kolarov to some extent but I think Sagna has been excellent this season and was again tonight.

Those arguing about formation need to get pissed mate! The first ENGLISH team to win in Seville ( and I am a Scottish Twat)! All City fans should forget being a football manager for tonight and just enjoy the fucking win!!

Liverpool won at Real Betis in the champs league not so long ago....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.