Sevilla v City post match thread

Liverpool won at Real Betis in the champs league not so long ago....

I guess they are in Seville Corky! Frankly I have no idea. However, they didn't beat fucking Sevilla!! So it is of no significance to me lol

What I do know is that is the best team performance I have seen from us in a long time. FFS West Brom? They are useless as results this season have shown.

masterstroke from Pellers tonight. Perfect formation and tactics to soak up inevitable pressure and possession and hit them on the break.

Looked like we were gonna score virtually every time we went forward

Loads of brilliant performances but thought Yaya was a collosus! Ran the game start to finish

The referee was excellent tonight.........for City, had we been Sevilla, I think the forum would have gone beserk.

I very much doubt he'll be on Platini's christmas card list after that.

I thought he got quite a lot wrong (for both sides), and was a little too lenient on fouls.

Time for me to log off and fuck off!!

I hope all you rags on here enjoyed Rooney scoring! Now you can keep talking about City's formation lol

I guess they are in Seville Corky! Frankly I have no idea. However, they didn't beat fucking Sevilla!! So it is of no significance to me lol

What I do know is that is the best team performance I have seen from us in a long time. FFS West Brom? They are useless as results this season have shown.

Villareal 3-0, the CSKA 2-1 after being behind, 3-2 after being 2 down in Munchen, 5-2 v CSKA at home. We beat Villareal last minute at home then 3-0 away, they turned out to be pretty poor. Sevilla have won one game but they could end end up bottom, and did cause us problems, if we were unlucky with penalty decisions etc. We got 15 points in he group 2 years ago, we can't beat that this season, and will hopefully get 13 and win the group.

Great balance to the team tonight.

I think our 1st choice front 6 should be:

Fernando, Fernandinho, Toure, De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero

That could be deadly, it has everything defensively and offensively.

Navas and Sterling are 2 great options if we are too narrow and need more width.

Absolutely not, we won and played brilliant tonight because of that midfield 5 and you want to hook two of them

Absolutely not, we won and played brilliant tonight because of that midfield 5 and you want to hook two of them

Depends who we are playing. Against a team that is likely to have all 11 players around their own box, we'd probably need more creativity. Against a good team where we're going to play on the break, tonight's team was ideal.

The referee was excellent tonight.........for City, had we been Sevilla, I think the forum would have gone beserk.

I very much doubt he'll be on Platini's christmas card list after that.

I thought he got quite a lot wrong (for both sides), and was a little too lenient on fouls.

The ref was excellent tonight mate. Didn't cave in to their blatant diving and cheating. Sure he got one or two decisions wrong but on the whole he did a good job not to be intimidated by a hostile crowd and cheating **** players.

Fernando and Fernandinho simply must play the majority of Champions Leagues games together.

The value and importance of pace on the counter in Europe was shown again. Sterling and Navas were causing headaches all night.

Add in Clichy for Kolarov for added defensive protection + Kun and Silva and we are a big chance to go far this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.