Sevilla v City post match thread

Fantastic performance, Navas and Sterling scared the shit out of them, Bony held the ball up really well and looked far more mobile than usual and Fernandinho destroyed the Seville midfield, the ref missed what could have been a penalty for both sides but other than that didn't fall for their shit and was very good.

There are no down sides to Silva's return
No, of course not. Merlin is pure quality. What I'm suggesting is that integrating him won't be as seamless as Kun upon his return. Silva needs to dominate the ball and get his touches to fully exploit his talents and the same can be said for Sterling and KDB. There will be a transitional period where they will need to gel.

There are no down sides to Silva's return

Exactly. Let's not think that the team put out yesterday can win all types of matches. In the PL, we rarely get teams that are so open and with intent to go forward in numbers(especially at Etihad). Yesterday's starting XI cannot function against parked bus formations. We'll need Silva, Aguero and KDB to break such defenses.

We'd have done that at the swamp if the rags had actually come forward a bit.

Can't fault anyone Raheem probably mom.

Well done everyone including Pellers.

Lost my foreign stream mid way through second half BT must have an auto queue to mention money as many times as possible.

Do they do the same thing every time martial fails to score for the scum? Do they fuck

Outstanding performance. Battered them and if we had scored over 6 it would have been no surprise.

that performance is what we've all been waiting for in europe, and is a standard we should not let slip

raheem and ferna were superb and ably backed up by the rest of the boys, and to think we have silva and aguero to come back plus nasri and zabba

Tonight showed the value of a good rest too. Sterling looked refreshed physically, and mentally too - can't underestimate what a small break does to a player. Allows time for introspection and a bit of reflection on what is and isn't going wrong. Sometimes you need to step back a bit to reevaluate, and that's totally normal. Then you come back like Sterling did tonight. KDB needs that, and then another will. Rotate them in and out. Ferna. Yaya. Silva. Aguero. All of em - don't play them 10 games in a row if we don't have to.
This. You only have to look at Kolarov's performance in this match to see the truth in that. By the end of the match he looked completely rung out.

This. You only have to look at Kolarov's performance in this match to see the truth in that. By the end of the match he looked completely rung out.

Yea I agree with that, particularly with the younger players. I expect navas to grab a breather on Sunday for de bruyne, hopefully a bit of a rest will have ginger kev back and refreshed mentally and physically

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.