Sevilla v City post match thread

The refereeing in our CL games this season has been outstanding. Been impressed with all of them, even the one we lost.

Stark contrast to years gone by.
I agree, so do you think this has had a negative effect on us in the past? Maybe if we had officials who knew how to referee a games in the past we may have done better?

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this in these forty pages (can't be arsed reading through, etc.) but full kudos to the lads who travelled. I thought the away support was fantastic last night. You could really hear us on the telly. As good as the performance on the pitch.
This might seem weird, but I appreciated the second half just as much as the first. We finally played a textbook European game — patrolling every yard of the pitch, not letting them in, always on the look-out to hurt them more. Leading 3-1, no need to take risks, just close it all down. If we can play like that regularly, we can go far this time.

loved the fight in midfield last night, real bite and you always thought that centrally we were dominating

Still smiling after last night,
Quick question, anyone know if stadium booed, sounded as if theme tune turned up. Also noticed there didn't appear to be the theme tune at juve when watched highlights.
Have we started a trend?
I believe rags f@cked up and booed at the wrong time

Anyone who saw the opening game, when it was more or less the same players involved would have predicted a long hard night for City.

Maybe it was just one of those nights where all the players clicked. Sterling still shone. That was an outstanding performance from him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.