Sevilla v City post match thread

Bang on with this. If all Euro refs were like this I'd be much more inclined to watch European football. As it is, 9 out of 10 games are ruined by a clueless ref who blows up every time someone falls over.

Scary performance. That's the City we have been waiting to see in Europe for so long! Let's keep it up.

Tonight, Fernandinho was allowed to be the player he was in Russia, rather than Yaya & Silva's boot boy.

One of the best midfield players in Europe.

We truly have a frightening midfield when we allow players like de Bruyne, silva, Fernandinho, Sterling and Yaya to play where they are at their best

Have been bouncing all day after that sensational performance last night! That's set the benchmark for how we have to play in Europe every game!

Can I just say to all the football managers out there in Bluemoon land, don't FUCKING worry about tomorrow, next week, next month!! Just celebrate a FUCKING GREAT PERFORMANCE. Because if you can't enjoy this VICTORY you may has well blow your fucking brains out!!!! Oh!! Yes I am pissed :)

But totally correct.

I thought their penalty shout was fairly ridiculous playacting from not a very hard tap. Could have been given, but boy did he make a meal of it.

Watching Coke fall over for the second goal was just bizarre.

I wonder if the ref being Scandinavian , who play a more physical game, was a cause. The same goes for Italians who tend to like a good tackle.

Plus The player (can't remember who it was Kompany ?), got the ball anyway.

I thought Rami was red card happening any minute. His one tackle with stud up on Sterling was more than yellow.

Just watched the highlights, fantastic and the noise City fans made was almost non stop from beginning to end, we had a Seville fan on here promising to make it hell for us, I thought the atmosphere from their side was rather tame and one last thing their manager could do with a makeover

After 24 hours of reflection I have to say that was probably the best European performance we have put in during the modern era. I thought we controlled the game very well and seemed to mature as a team. The two ferns protecting the defence is the way to go in Europe. Long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.