Sevilla v City post match thread

It's important we win the group now. In addition to an easier fixture, we will be seeded to have the second leg at home. This could be mid-week before the Derby.

(If we win that, the quarter final second leg will be midweek before the Chelsea away fixture. If we reach the semi, the second leg will be before the Arsenal home fixture.)
If we win the group I can guarantee we get psg/Madrid

If we win the group I can guarantee we get psg/Madrid
Ha I did think similar. Madrid won the head to head and look set to win the group. PSG likely to be second. We cant play against teams from PL, so it wouldn't surprise me if we got PSG. UEFA would love us to go out I'm sure.

I have to give special mention to the ref, it was refreshing to have one who wanted to see a game of football be played.

Lots of shoulder to shoulder tackles that constantly get called in the CL rightfully let go and not buying the play acting from the Sevilla player in the build up to the second. Thought Sevilla players were hitting the ground for fun at times.

Ha I did think similar. Madrid won the head to head and look set to win the group. PSG likely to be second. We cant play against teams from PL, so it wouldn't surprise me if we got PSG. UEFA would love us to go out I'm sure.

Absolutely if we got through it was always going to be against group A. Group B has Scum and group C has A team from Spain. At this stage of the competition I don't believe we can get teams from the other half of the draw? Groups E,F,G or H

Win the group we get PSG- Come second we get Real Madrid- On one hand I would prefer Madrid as their league is stronger so they can't afford to rest players ahead of games like PSG could. On the other hand we/I haven't been to PSG yet :)

Absolutely if we got through it was always going to be against group A. Group B has Scum and group C has A team from Spain. At this stage of the competition I don't believe we can get teams from the other half of the draw? Groups E,F,G or H

Win the group we get PSG- Come second we get Real Madrid- On one hand I would prefer Madrid as their league is stronger so they can't afford to rest players ahead of games like PSG could. On the other hand we/I haven't been to PSG yet :)
I don't think that's the case, when we first drew Barca we were in Group D and they were in Group H.

The 8 group winners are seeded and the runners up unseeded and drawn against each other. We can't play an English team or the runner up of our group. So as it stands I believe Juve are the only team we can't get.

I don't think that's the case, when we first drew Barca we were in Group D and they were in Group H.

The 8 group winners are seeded and the runners up unseeded and drawn against each other. We can't play an English team or the runner up of our group. So as it stands I believe Juve are the only team we can't get.

Thanks, makes me feel better, plus another reason to top the group.

It's important we win the group now. In addition to an easier fixture, we will be seeded to have the second leg at home. This could be mid-week before the Derby.

(If we win that, the quarter final second leg will be midweek before the Chelsea away fixture. If we reach the semi, the second leg will be before the Arsenal home fixture.)
My God. We better make sure the title is well and truely won by March if we intend making a serious bid to be European Champions.

I have to give special mention to the ref, it was refreshing to have one who wanted to see a game of football be played.

Lots of shoulder to shoulder tackles that constantly get called in the CL rightfully let go and not buying the play acting from the Sevilla player in the build up to the second. Thought Sevilla players were hitting the ground for fun at times.
Your right the best ref we've had in Europe. Didn't react to the crowd in a hostile atmosphere he deserves a mention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.