Seville away tickets on sale.

Strange route for me for seville but it works out fairly cheap although exhausting.

Leeds-Bradford to Dublin then to Seville.

Seville- Gatwick- Manchester via the train.
I got it for £228 including the train to Leeds and back to Manchester

Not transferable?

Yes, it's on the ticket sales information website for Seville away. Don't know how to copy link but it definitely says: print at home tickets for this game will be allocated to the purchaser and must not be transferred to anyone else. Hope this clears up any confusion.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's on the ticket sales information website for Seville away. Don't know how to copy link but it definitely says: print at home tickets for this game will be allocated to the purchaser and must not be transferred to anyone else. Hope this clears up any confusion.
Same for every game though isnt it? Purchaser should be the one using it, in practice we know that doesn't always happen.

Strange route for me for seville but it works out fairly cheap although exhausting.

Leeds-Bradford to Dublin then to Seville.

Seville- Gatwick- Manchester via the train.
I got it for £228 including the train to Leeds and back to Manchester
Christ, who needs that level of shit just to travel to a midweek CL game.

The name is easy to change on the ticket if that is the only check.

S46 on sale now 266 tickets with 5 other blocks not showing vailability ye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.