Sh*t tactics

The only tactic I would criticise is our set up at corners. Scunthorpe took several short corners unchallenged and last night the rags scored after one like that.

i cannot believe that Paul Scholes,one of the finest passers of the ball had 10 yards of space to pass the ball.I thought he totally ran the show and should of been harassed alot more every time he got the ball

Had to endure this game in silence from the Stretford End with all the rag idiots. They were very nervous at half time cos we'd done a good job first half.

Utd do have the experience of this kind of tie and it showed. Thought we battled really hard and tactically did ok - personnaly thought Boyata, De Jong, Kompany and Richards were superb- and the save from Shay was trully world class - quite fancied us to win in ET or on pens til Rooney struck the sickening blow.

We have to remember the progress made in the past 18months and enjoy the ride - the sucess will be all the more sweet after nights that last night - I for one am a very proud blue this morning and have cleared the diary for the FA Cup final - May 15th - keep it free

CTID

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
I'm very disappointed in Mancini's tactics.

After the first game he should have learned that you cannot sit back all the time against them - particularly with our defence.

Not good enough Mancini!

So it's Mancini out is it? Not good enough for you. What or who would you suggest would be good enough?

johnny crossan said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
I'm very disappointed in Mancini's tactics.

After the first game he should have learned that you cannot sit back all the time against them - particularly with our defence.

Not good enough Mancini!

So it's Mancini out is it? Not good enough for you. What or who would you suggest would be good enough?
To be honest mate apart from Wolves and Blackburn we look average .
One thing i do know is that Hughes would not have had Garrido in there because he is shit and wasn't even third choice under Hughes.For me Mancini has got a lot of work to do in defence ,last night as in the first leg we were took the piss out of on both flanks,thats a management decision

Colins Bellend said:
johnny crossan said:
One thing i do know is that Hughes would not have had Garrido in there because he is shit and wasn't even third choice under Hughes.For me Mancini has got a lot of work to do in defence ,last night as in the first leg we were took the piss out of on both flanks,thats a management decision

So who would you have played at left back?

Rammy Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:

Zabaleta at left back. Ireland in midfield. Had to be.

Rammy Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:

gareth barry has done it many times in his career, bring ireland on, and add some flair to the midfield instead of a totally negative holding line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.