Shaka hislop/espn press pass

Thaksinssoldier said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
I suggest you watch him regularly and see how biased against us and Mancini he is.

Last week he basically said bobby was on borrowed time.

Im just going off that video, which everyone seems so precious about.

Imagine that on every single episode.

more reason to prove cunty wrong.

Used to like the guy as he briefly played un the same amateur league in washington dc that I played in. Seems he's just trying to get attention by jumping on the bandwagon of city-bashers.

Never mind lads and lasses.We`ll soon be listening to The Rat Boy on Sky,doing exactly the same.
Who gives a flying fuck,really ?
I honestly don`t.Shut a lot of fuckers up by winning the FA Cup and now they realise likul ol` City are getting NOISIER !!<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 am --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Ric said:
I may only speak for myself, but I genuinely couldn't give less of a fuck what Shaka Hislop thinks about my club.

I thin you may well have hit the nail on the head there.

You really should try and eat GSC !! lol

Who cares?!

Some on here, when asked why they care so much about the 'agenda', say that it's because eventually people will start to believe what they hear written/spoke about us in the press/media. I don't agree with that because people aren't that interested or indeed that easily led and if they are, they aren't worth worrying about anyway. That said though I can see where people are coming from when they say it. If that is the case then, do you really think anyone will listen to anything what Shaka Hislop says?! He had a couple of good seasons once for Newcastle in the mid 90's, nothing more than that though. He is a nobody.

those who are upset by his comments really should grow some.

ive heard worse already this morning and its only 09.20!

Thaksinssoldier said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
I suggest you watch him regularly and see how biased against us and Mancini he is.

Last week he basically said bobby was on borrowed time.

Im just going off that video, which everyone seems so precious about.

Imagine that on every single episode.
Imagine not watching it.

Rubyappeal said:
Pigeonho said:
Who cares?!

Some on here, when asked why they care so much about the 'agenda', say that it's because eventually people will start to believe what they hear written/spoke about us in the press/media. I don't agree with that because people aren't that interested or indeed that easily led and if they are, they aren't worth worrying about anyway. That said though I can see where people are coming from when they say it. If that is the case then, do you really think anyone will listen to anything what Shaka Hislop says?! He had a couple of good seasons once for Newcastle in the mid 90's, nothing more than that though. He is a nobody.

It worked for David Cameron....
Oh I like that one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.