Shakhtar (A)-Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven’t a clue who I am you no nothing about me and my football career it’s just makes me laugh some of the fuckwittery posted on blue moon

What career lol?

I don’t need to know who you are, you think I need a word with myself over my statement that we were wasteful.

We quite clearly have been, the pundits think it, most on here do, Pep does but oh no, Jimmy Grimble on Bluemoon thinks we took all of our chances.

Fantastic night. MOTM? ? Any of about 7. But I'll give it Silva who was yet again magnificent. That home defeat by Lyon is becoming a very, very distant memory. CTID

Credit where it's due, neither side can have too many complaints of the ref tonight so you can't ask for much more. His linesmen got a few offsides wrong and gave them a corner when Stones kept it in but they were inconsequential decisions and probably evened out.

Part of me thinks the ref was so obvious last time UEFA said: "Ref fairly tonight, as a one off".

What career lol?

I don’t need to know who you are, you think I need a word with myself over my statement that we were wasteful.

We quite clearly have been, the pundits think it, most on here do, Pep does but oh no, Jimmy Grimble on Bluemoon thinks we took all of our chances.

Where we poor or wassteful make your mind up

Excellent performance, thought every player had a good game, probably worst City player was Kev, which is fine as he just needed the 70 mins in his legs.

Feel for Jesus, thought he worked his tripe off tonight but just no luck in front of goal.

Merlin motm for me, closely followed by Stones, Nico and Laporte.

Also a mention for Benj who once again provided a very disciplined performance.

Only gripe is being wasteful again with some of the chances, players not playing someone in when better placed and then vice versa.

Oh, and special mention for the ref, one of the best I’ve seen in Europe in a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.