Shakhtar Donetsk (a) pre-match thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to the game tomorrow, Great the way we have a game so soon to put Saturdays defeat behind us and move on. Brilliant WHEN we win tomorrow night to watch the media meltdown!
Questioning Pep and the players over 1 defeat in 8 months domestically, Complete and utter joke with their knee jerk reactions! They're lucky to be witnessing one of the greatest (If the not greatest) side in England.

Come on Blues!!!!

Time to blood a few youngsters at the back. I am reminded of Tommy Booth making his debut as an 18 year old. It worked out pretty well for him. We need to give Harwood-Bellis and Garcia the chance to show if they have the right stuff.

When I’ve seen them play they have looked good.

I cant remember which great Manager said “if you’re good enough you’re old enough” but he was dead right. Time to find out if these two are old enough.

The solution for the coming matches - the strikers / midfielders put away 60 - 70% of the efforts on goal instead of the pathetic returns we see week in, week out.

I think Shakhtar will feel the full weight of City's wrath tomorrow, not underestimating them but I just think City will unleash the beast and they are unlucky enough to cop it.....!

Still smarting from the defeat to Norwich so I hope I'm fuckin right :-)

I think Shakhtar will feel the full weight of City's wrath tomorrow, not underestimating them but I just think City will unleash the beast and they are unlucky enough to cop it.....!

Still smarting from the defeat to Norwich so I hope I'm fuckin right :-)

And I hope you're effing right as well mate...haha!!!.

Defensively we should be fine, with perhaps Kyle stepping in as CB and finally seeing Cancelo get a game at RB. Or Fern as CB and Kyle as RB.
If Mendy is fit enough it would be great to see him as well.

Midfield and attack is, well... sublime, and I expect to see us win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.