Shakhtar Donetsk (H) CL Post-Match Thread

She became a ‘celebrity’ fan, but she was just a City fan really. During quiet periods in the game, she would ring her bell from her seat in the front row of the North Stand and it would stir the Kippax.
She was a flower seller outside the Infirmary, and was a steward on the coaches to away games. A no nonsense woman, but a City terrace legend.
I’m not keen on a drum, small time.

Great story. do we know what happened to the bell ?

Think we played very much within ourselves knowing that the opposition were fucking wank and we were through with just a point.

It was just one of those games that we needed to get out the way.

I think we are toiling a bit at present but it's what happens after Christmas that happens. Rodri and Cancelo are not fully up to pace yet (we may see the best of them next season); David Silva is a bit older; Kev is not fully back to his best yet; Bernardo has been playing out of his best position; Sterling has played too many games for club and country; left back is still a problem for us. These issues can all be fixed. I am confident we will be there or thereabouts for all the major trophies this season. Let's see what happens in the shake-up.
A new left back (Mendy looks crocked I'm afraid) in January; Laporte and Sane back; Kev fully up to speed (he has always needed momentum); Sergio back; Foden fresh and ready to go. Happy days ahead as far as I'm concerned.
Zinchy will be back,he has the shirt for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.