Shakhtar Donetsk (H) - CL - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had qualified and topped the group in last game when we had the chances in the first half and just finished the whole CL business till Feb, then now in this busy period could’ve given the likes of Garcia, HB, Doyle, Foden, Ottamendi and Bravo etc games in midweek.

Oh well, still got a chance to do that this week now and then would have that last group game which is away a dead rubber ... still in the middle of a busy week in December.
Juliet is banned for 3 cl games i think

Ederson
Walker
Garcia
Otamendi
Angelino
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Jesus

Full rotation for this with Newcastle fully in mind is what I want to see

Ederson
Cancelo
Garcia
Otamendi
Angelino
Gundogan
Foden
Bernardo
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

Of course we won’t see anything like that. Pep has gone full strength throughout despite earning through results the opportunity to rest players before key games so I expect no different here and probably an injury on top.

More likely to see something like

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
Silva
Kdb
Bernardo
Sterling
Jesus

Rodri looked a miserable soul as he came off.

My impression as well. Maybe it wasn't just a cramp or tiredness. He managed to play two full games before last night and didn't play midweek. So, it's not about coming too early. Let's see the sxtent of the problem. Hope it's not another 3 weeks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.