Shame At Being A Blue

Bossman Blue said:
Matt.D said:
Full of shit.

Blue tinted specs.

The whole situation is a farce.

Garry Cook is a wanker.

Like to explain what your problem is with Blue tinted glasses when worn by a City fan?

Yeah, we think we are fucking God and are right all the time, and have a squad currently good enough for the top 4 etc. etc. etc.. People who defend cook and the way we have handled things, and have a squad good enough for the top 4 are exactly the reason why fans of other clubs laugh at us.

I will support the team, and i will get behind the new manager, but i dont see why we have to think that the club is right all the time and EVERYBODY else in professional football and the media is wrong.

Put it this way, who knows more about the game, all the ex players and all the managers who have slated us for whats happened, or all of us lot on a football forum?

Re: De Niro's & Others' Shame At Being A Blue

SalfordCityBlue said:
[
Or are you saying that they should have sacked Hughes before even approaching anyone as it is 'unfair' on Hughes?

Again, fuck that. City first.

No, I am not criticising the club, but I hope there are more people at Eastlands capable of looking after a football club for a week than those they have sacked.

hughes showed as much sentiment for blackburn when he dumped them for us. thats football !

Matt.D said:
Bossman Blue said:
Like to explain what your problem is with Blue tinted glasses when worn by a City fan?

Yeah, we think we are fucking God and are right all the time, and have a squad currently good enough for the top 4 etc. etc. etc.. People who defend cook and the way we have handled things, and have a squad good enough for the top 4 are exactly the reason why fans of other clubs laugh at us.

I will support the team, and i will get behind the new manager, but i dont see why we have to think that the club is right all the time and EVERYBODY else in professional football and the media is wrong.

Put it this way, who knows more about the game, all the ex players and all the managers who have slated us for whats happened, or all of us lot on a football forum?

Isnt that like asking say, a burglar, if its right or wrong that other burglars should be jailed??

RACHACE said:
Glad he has gone.

Seen some really dire football under him
He signed Tal Ben Haim????
Away form is awful
cannot keep clean sheets
and he always says "obviously"

Khaldoon "Mark.....you're sacked"

Hughes....."obviously"

Matt.D said:
Bossman Blue said:

This isnt about Cook for the majority of you, it's more about the fact that you backed the wrong horse in Hughes and instead of having the fucking balls to admit it, you instead go off on your little war, trying to blame all the world or at least Cook for your man's demise!

Stop blaming the monkey, if you really want to vent your spleen, have a go at the organ grinder, yes thats right, the owner, he makes the calls. Go on, have a go at him?

He owns the business, he decides who works for him and he doesnt have to explain his choices to any of us!

Matt.D said:
Bossman Blue said:

Put it this way, who knows more about the game, all the ex players and all the managers who have slated us for whats happened,
or all of us lot on a football forum?

Has it occurred to you that they may have their own agenda? And not necessarily one that results from their love of City?

So you prefer to believe media and pundits that have taken every chance to slag us of since the ADUG bought us. Some fan you are.

citing adrian durham as an ally is a piss-take.If anything it weakens your argument. he makes a living out of opposing the consensus of opinion. have to disagree with another poster saying the owners dont mess about.Last years away performances were beyond woeful and should have triggered the chop,but they did not show a ruthless streak when it was needed. Just seen the statement on ssn. ffs if your in a hole stop digging.

blueinsa said:
Matt.D said:

This isnt about Cook for the majority of you, it's more about the fact that you backed the wrong horse in Hughes and instead of having the fucking balls to admit it, you instead go off on your little war, trying to blame all the world or at least Cook for your man's demise!

Stop blaming the monkey, if you really want to vent your spleen, have a go at the organ grinder, yes thats right, the owner, he makes the calls. Go on, have a go at him?

He owns the business, he decides who works for him and he doesnt have to explain his choices to any of us!

This is entirely about Garry Cook for me. Dont try and think it is some sort of way of disguising my love for Hughes.

Sack him, fine, but after the farce what happened admit you ballsed it up and take the flak . Dont read a statement and say no questions. Dont say Milan bottled it when you fucked up. Dont try and say Richard Dunne doesnt sell shirts or roll off the tongue in shanghai, when hes been the best centre half in the league this season.

I hate the man, nothing to do with backing the wrong horse in Hughes.

samharris said:
RACHACE said:
Glad he has gone.

Seen some really dire football under him
He signed Tal Ben Haim????
Away form is awful
cannot keep clean sheets
and he always says "obviously"

Khaldoon "Mark.....you're sacked"

Hughes....."obviously"

lol that is probably quite accurate, he may have added "but we are a work in progress"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.