Shame At Being A Blue

OK LETS PUT IT THIS WAY, you can agree or disagree( which i do) its the manner and timing that has upset most city fans, sparky had dignaty, its a pitty peter, opps sorry GARRY cooke hasnt, even got an understanding of the word.
lost 2 cup semi final (against rags) great timming, we are no longer a FAMILY club , and as a fan of 45 years i feel let down and desieved by a club that said , " it would listen to the fans" if i had an option to follow anyother club i would , but as you know once the club is in your blood you are a blue for life.
WERE STILL ERE EVEN WHEN WE CLAIM NOT TO BE.

Dave S said:
Matt.D said:
i dont know, errrrrrrm, possibly something along the lines of not letting your manager getting wind of the fact he is going to be sacked before a game?

and shit justifying in the reasons of why youve done it to make everyone laugh at us. hughes wins 2 winnable games against stoke + wolves, he is on target for both 70 points and top 6 at the half way stage. he wins his game in hand we are within touching distance of the top 4.

sack him, but dont feed everybody bullshit as to the reasons why, and dont let every man and his dog know its going to happen before you expect him to take charge of our game. whatever people think of hughes, he has improved us vastly, he has fought our corner well in the media every week for the last 18months, and he tried his best for us whatever you all think of him in terms of his ability.
Improved us vastly??? Is this a wind up?

6th in the league with a game in hand. 2 defeats all season. first semi finals for 20-30 years. how many games have we lost this season where we have been bullied out of it physically as in previous years? look at our record vs the top 4 this season.

ok whether he had the ability to push us to the next level we will never know, but he has improved us from the dire end to the season we had under sven. of course the money has helped, i am not arguing with that, i am making the point we are a vastly improved team right now than we were finishing the season getting spanked 8-1 at middlesborough.

care to argue how we are not vastly improved since then?

Matt.D said:
Dave S said:
Improved us vastly??? Is this a wind up?

6th in the league with a game in hand. 2 defeats all season. first semi finals for 20-30 years. how many games have we lost this season where we have been bullied out of it physically as in previous years? look at our record vs the top 4 this season.

ok whether he had the ability to push us to the next level we will never know, but he has improved us from the dire end to the season we had under sven. of course the money has helped, i am not arguing with that, i am making the point we are a vastly improved team right now than we were finishing the season getting spanked 8-1 at middlesborough.

What about the shit football? What about the fact our games looked like random shambolic events as opposed to tactically astute and organised? What about the fact that even shit teams like Sunderland/Bolton/Burnley all put 3 past us?

Hughes had his chance and he blew it. Time to move on.

colinbellsboots said:
if i had an option to follow anyother club i would

one word says it all and that word is "cock",just my opinion a i dont know you and wouldnt want to know and pretty sure you may think the same about me but one thing for sure is something like that has never even entred my mind...EVER... And by f*ck we have had bigger shit than this too deal with in our history,so get over it or pull on another clubs shirt and fuck off....cherrio

TheMightyQuinn said:
Matt.D said:

What about the shit football? What about the fact our games looked like random shambolic events as opposed to tactically astute and organised? What about the fact that even shit teams like Sunderland/Bolton/Burnley all put 3 past us?

Hughes had his chance and he blew it. Time to move on.

i am not arguing whether hughes should have been sacked or not, i am arguing that he vastly improved us.

had you read my previous post properly, and seen the fact i referred to the 8-1 by borough, who were a shit team, put 5 more past us than the teams you have just mentioned. Pompey, birmingham and a shit fulham side all put 3 past us under sven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.