Shame At Being A Blue

Matt.D said:
Sack him, fine, but after the farce what happened admit you ballsed it up and take the flak .

I've asked this a few times now, but no one has actually answered...

What farce?

RACHACE said:
lol that is probably quite accurate, he may have added "but we are a work in progress"

I heard he said, 'is it because I wasn't dynamic enough or didn't ask the right questions?'

I will never be ashamed of being a blue, only a bit embarrassed when something like this happens, I have always supported MAN CITY, not the manager, not the chairman, I have been supporting City since 1957 and nothing changes, the way they operate, but it will not stop me following my team .

SalfordCityBlue said:
Matt.D said:
Sack him, fine, but after the farce what happened admit you ballsed it up and take the flak .

What farce?

i dont know, errrrrrrm, possibly something along the lines of not letting your manager getting wind of the fact he is going to be sacked before a game?

and shit justifying in the reasons of why youve done it to make everyone laugh at us. hughes wins 2 winnable games against stoke + wolves, he is on target for both 70 points and top 6 at the half way stage. he wins his game in hand we are within touching distance of the top 4.

sack him, but dont feed everybody bullshit as to the reasons why, and dont let every man and his dog know its going to happen before you expect him to take charge of our game. whatever people think of hughes, he has improved us vastly, he has fought our corner well in the media every week for the last 18months, and he tried his best for us whatever you all think of him in terms of his ability.

I was originally a Hughes in but in the last few weeks some of his tactics and non use of substitutes left me doubting my whether he was the right man for the job.

The sacking may have been very quick and a surprise to some but the owners acted quickly and decisively. Don’t we want owners that act professionally.
Did they speak to and sound out other managers and agents first before they decided to sack Mark Hughes, I bloody well hope so, if not we would be in the situation of no manager and then rushing around trying to find a manager over Xmas with all the hype and bulls..t in the press, that would have been unprofessional and hard to take.
It may have been a harsh decision but it was done quickly professionally and well in time for the transfer window.
All the pundits may slang us all they want but ask any off those managers slanging City of if they would have taken the job if it had offered to them, of course they would without a second glance.

Matt.D said:
Bossman Blue said:
Like to explain what your problem is with Blue tinted glasses when worn by a City fan?

Yeah, we think we are fucking God and are right all the time, and have a squad currently good enough for the top 4 etc. etc. etc.. People who defend cook and the way we have handled things, and have a squad good enough for the top 4 are exactly the reason why fans of other clubs laugh at us.

I will support the team, and i will get behind the new manager, but i dont see why we have to think that the club is right all the time and EVERYBODY else in professional football and the media is wrong.

Put it this way, who knows more about the game, all the ex players and all the managers who have slated us for whats happened, or all of us lot on a football forum?
what a dick....we wouldnt av a team if we didnt av a club.

Matt.D said:
i dont know, errrrrrrm, possibly something along the lines of not letting your manager getting wind of the fact he is going to be sacked before a game?

That's it? Seriously? THAT is the 'farce'?

We won the game. Sacked the manager. Had a replacement lined up to start training on Monday.

Sounds more like a perfectly executed plan than a 'farce' to me?

Unless you support Hughes more than Man City of course?

Matt.D said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

What farce?

and shit justifying in the reasons of why youve done it to make everyone laugh at us. hughes wins 2 winnable games against stoke + wolves, he is on target for both 70 points and top 6 at the half way stage. he wins his game in hand we are within touching distance of the top 4.

sack him, but dont feed everybody bullshit as to the reasons why, and dont let every man and his dog know its going to happen before you expect him to take charge of our game. whatever people think of hughes, he has improved us vastly, he has fought our corner well in the media every week for the last 18months, and he tried his best for us whatever you all think of him in terms of his ability.
Improved us vastly??? Is this a wind up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.