Shame on you!

C_T_I_D

How could you allow us to sign Adebayor & Tevez for a combined £50,000,00? (roughly) I hope you're all proud of yourselves allowing Sheik Mansour to sign them cheques and kill football in the process.

How dare we punch above our weight! How dare we poach players from the top four / six.

My message to the rags - While you're signing Valencia and Owen, we're signing Adebayor and Tevez. We have fucking arrived. Deal with it!

Message to Everton fans - Do you seriously not think Joleon will have his head turned by tripling his wages and playing alongside world class, big name players?

And lastly one to the spurs fans - ahem......t'riffic, twitch.......

C_T_I_D said:
How could you allow us to sign Adebayor & Tevez for a combined £50,000,00? (roughly) I hope you're all proud of yourselves allowing Sheik Mansour to sign them cheques and kill football in the process.

How dare we punch above our weight! How dare we poach players from the top four / six.

My message to the rags - While you're signing Valencia and Owen, we're signing Adebayor and Tevez. We have fucking arrived. Deal with it!

Message to Everton fans - Do you seriously not think Joleon will have his head turned by tripling his wages and playing alongside world class, big name players?

Got my head down in shame.....With a massive grin on it!!!!

C_T_I_D said:

quote]

I know what yer saying blue, but ive seen loads of threads slaggin Valencia off, but im gonna say this, "hes a top player man", watch the cnut. I rek that Spurs player is as well who went from Wigan, Palacios, two good solid players imo.

spurs_shit.gif

C_T_I_D said:

Have you finally decided to take the Docs advice and start on the Prozac mate.
OR DO YOU NOW BELEIVE...lol... :-)

Never mind, shit happens. Unfortunately looks like we are going to be immoral premier league champions. I can deal with that.

C_T_I_D said:

And lastly one to the spurs fans - ahem......t'riffic, twitch.......[/quote it is obvious that whatever happens next season all eyes are on us. as allways we will be judged on how we preform against the so called top 4. it will also be a big issue about who scores the most goals tevez or owen (if he stays injury free ) i just hope that when we play football it is the envy of the premiere league and that the media can understand what we are trying to achieve by so called spending big and ruining football. the only thing that is ruining football is the so called big 4 bitching about us just because we can now compete on a level playing field .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.