Shamima Begum

Whatever circumstance got her into the situation she is in now is past, she's now a drone and a drone we should keep away from us at all costs. What we need to do is look at how these people get radicalised and stop it from happening so that there are less instances of this occurring again.
If ISIL/ISIS would have still had a territory she would have felt safe in she would have still been doing the same things, from what I have seen she has no compassion at all no recollection of empathy or humanity and she makes us question our own morality whilst disregarding bins full of heads.

If you break the law, be prepared to face the consequences which includes having your British citizenship stripped away if you're a dual citizen.

How she has the cheek to complain that's a harsh punishment when the group she was very much a part of were responsible for some of the cruellest punishment imaginable is another outrage.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

She says she’s had 3 children, who all died. I don’t believe her. I contend she’s saying that just to gain sympathy.

When she was on TV, last year, with a swaddled up baby, that baby didn’t look alive. No movement or sounds whatsoever. And we couldn’t see the baby, it was completely wrapped in blankets, even it’s head and eyes. Plus, Begum didn’t even glance once at the “baby”, something a mother with newborn definitely *would* do.

She has no feelings or sadness about seeing severed heads in skips and bins. And witnessing actual beheadings.

She was personally sewing suicide bombers into bomb vests, so they could go and blow themselves - and innocent people - up.

She’s married to a Dutchman, let the Dutch have her.

How is she funding all her legal costs? Is it us, the British Taxpayers? How many MILLIONS of our hard-earned Taxes are being spent on her?

I thought the same about the last baby as well

Everything you say and don't forget she said the victims of the manchester bombing deserved it

Stick her in solitary for the rest of her life so she can't infect anyone else with her poison

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

She says she’s had 3 children, who all died. I don’t believe her. I contend she’s saying that just to gain sympathy.

When she was on TV, last year, with a swaddled up baby, that baby didn’t look alive. No movement or sounds whatsoever. And we couldn’t see the baby, it was completely wrapped in blankets, even it’s head and eyes. Plus, Begum didn’t even glance once at the “baby”, something a mother with newborn definitely *would* do.

She has no feelings or sadness about seeing severed heads in skips and bins. And witnessing actual beheadings.

She was personally sewing suicide bombers into bomb vests, so they could go and blow themselves - and innocent people - up.

She’s married to a Dutchman, let the Dutch have her.

How is she funding all her legal costs? Is it us, the British Taxpayers? How many MILLIONS of our hard-earned Taxes are being spent on her?

Have you mentioned this to stephen??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.