Shane McGowan RIP (P8)

It's a a miracle he's still alive really, like the doctor said to Ozzy Osbourne after examining him and looking at his medical history.

Good luck to him I say, each person's life and body is their own to do with it what they want. So long as he hasn't hurt anybody else why not? I've seen plenty of people live the correct life, diet, drink etcetera and die young. Do what makes you happy.

Great poet .

Not a lot of people are aware he went to private school in Westminster and was born well a truly into upper middle class.
In fact , a bit like Rod Stewart being Scottish, The Pogues links to Ireland are tentative at best.

That is sad news, although you could argue that his (potential) early demise is self inflicted, always sad to see the loss of such a character. Anyway, although the songwriting does not appear to be as prolific as Shane have a listen to 'Peat and Diesel'. In a vague way reminds me of the Pogues, they come from Stornoway and should cheer you up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.