Shaun Wright Phillips

SWP's back said:
He was awful save for two decent runs. Constantly lost the ball and ran down blind alleys. Here is hoping for an injury an Weiss to get a run of games.
doub2.jpg

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
SWP's back said:
He was awful save for two decent runs. Constantly lost the ball and ran down blind alleys. Here is hoping for an injury an Weiss to get a run of games.
doub2.jpg

What a fickle stupid thick twat!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

Hope thats not aimed at me much as I don't feel he is out of sorts wishing an injury on a player is a no no apologies if it's not babys been up most of the night so not thinking straight but the post I quoted fully deserved a facepalm for it's stupidness

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Hope thats not aimed at me much as I don't feel he is out of sorts wishing an injury on a player is a no no apologies if it's not babys been up most of the night so not thinking straight but the post I quoted fully deserved a facepalm for it's stupidness

No it's for SWP's back mate.

His name is SWP's back and he wishes he gets an injury so Weiss plays. Fickle and thick!

1961_vintage said:
Posts like this make me want to scream fuck to infinity

Wins the ball.

Beats 2 men.

Absolutely fuck-all to aim at in the middle and zero options

But it's your fault Shaun - you're crap

ffs.

This all day long.

There was one point where he'd beaten about 4 on the touchline and Dean gave a freekick when he was away with the ball at his feet.

The ball sticks to his feet, he's a worker (which seems to blind people when it comes to tevez - who just slows things down and loses the ball) and he can defend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.