Shauny drinking with West Ham players last night

Corky said:
Sorry don't listen to Talkshite myself.

It was also reported widely in the papers

Talk shite is indeed Talk shite most of the time but there are good bits abd Wrighty was always good seldon slagged people / clubs off

dctid said:
mcfc83 said:
Agreed, he is the easy target at the moment. But it is because he is so frustrating to watch, running into dead ends all the time.

West Ham tho? Can't see that happening...

He is an easy target because he has made himself so - if Tevez asked for a pay rise no fans would really give much of a shit because he is doing it on the pitch - Shaun aint.

The other fact is that if we were to improve our attacking options Shaun is one of the players who is likely to be moved on and replaced.

For me i no longer give a shit if he goes - no one is bigger than any football club and the statements that have come from his family disrespecting my club the club i have supported for 30 plus years and will continue to support long after Shaun and other have gone and hung up their boots can indeed fook off.

One final thing when he came to the club he was one of thr highest paid players - dont remember other man city players kicking up shit players like Kompany - Petrov - Zab - Ned even Ireland got on with it and shut the fook up - something Shaun would do well to learn

I'd like you or any of the other Shaunny haters on here to SHOW ME A DIRECT QUOTE WHERE HE DEMANDS A PAY RISE.
I'm here all day.

The Iceman Cometh said:
shawn gets kicked to f@@@ every game. He has the heart of Lion and never complains. Just remember to the flipping great goals he has scored for us and get behind him FFS.

i get the feeling that a lot of posters on this thread weren't even City fans when SWP made his debut for us.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:05 am --<br /><br />
stonerblue said:
dctid said:
He is an easy target because he has made himself so - if Tevez asked for a pay rise no fans would really give much of a shit because he is doing it on the pitch - Shaun aint.

The other fact is that if we were to improve our attacking options Shaun is one of the players who is likely to be moved on and replaced.

For me i no longer give a shit if he goes - no one is bigger than any football club and the statements that have come from his family disrespecting my club the club i have supported for 30 plus years and will continue to support long after Shaun and other have gone and hung up their boots can indeed fook off.

One final thing when he came to the club he was one of thr highest paid players - dont remember other man city players kicking up shit players like Kompany - Petrov - Zab - Ned even Ireland got on with it and shut the fook up - something Shaun would do well to learn

I'd like you or any of the other Shaunny haters on here to SHOW ME A DIRECT QUOTE WHERE HE DEMANDS A PAY RISE.
I'm here all day.

Considering the speed with which posts arrive slagging him i'm surprised at the deafening silence. Come on 'die-hard' i thought you'd be straight on this.

lancs blue said:
bugsyblue said:
Just heard off my friend who is a pap, that Shaun was in the Mayfair hotel with some West Ham players who were on a 'team building' night out before moving on to Funky Buddha. Apparently the West Ham players were getting very irrrate with the photographers, before they ran into their waiting car. Surely Shaun had training today so what's he doing in London?

Sorry MOD's I've edited out my swear word in title!

Was it the night before a match? No.
Was it even 2 or 3 nights before a match? No.
Is there any evidence that SWP has missed training? No.

Bit of a non-story then eh?

Right on the money.

Chill pills all round, doctor.

Some of my best memories watching City feature Shaunie like when he was learning his trade playing at RWB.

I look forward to Shaunie making a mockery of the haters comments. A big no-need. Get behind him ffs.

I don't understand why people who don't rate him as good enough for where City are to be taken by our owner, are suddenly "haters".

Its ridiculous, I just don't think he's good enough for where we're headed.

Football these days has no room for sentiment, if it did, we'd have Andy Morrison and The Goat back for next years champions league final.

Footballers are paid to do a job, they don't have any loyalty, and in most cases haven't for 20+ years. If SWP felt so much loyalty for City (as his dad reckons) he wouldn't have left in the first place to go for the $$ at Chelsea, he may have come back for football reasons, but they were his reasons not City's, and no doubt the money made it easier.

SWP has given us some great moments, even this season, but we are now aiming firmly for a top 4 finish, then Cup/League Champions next season, and at least a run in the champions league. Sad as it is SWP will only fit into that as a squad player, not a first teamer, and he won't want that, he'll want first team football.

This is not hate, its reasoned debate.

The OP was bang on the money is appears.

Question, why the fook does Titus Bramble always seem to be involved.

And it would appear, Bridgey isn't exactly working on his recovery.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/04/01/wayne-bridge-tries-to-score-with-3am-115875-22152722/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/201 ... -22152722/</a>

tolmie's hairdoo said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/04/01/wayne-bridge-tries-to-score-with-3am-115875-22152722/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/201 ... -22152722/</a>

I read that about 1am, I thought it was a "fool" so dismissed it.

cleavers said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I read that about 1am, I thought it was a "fool" so dismissed it.

Not a fool, paper actually has pics. There's no way they would entice a legal for something so throthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.