Shauny. Shauny, Shauny

SamTheGuru

Team supported
MCFC OK
Where did it all go wrong?

Now I just want to clear up that whilst we did not perform well today (the game should have been dead and buried if a certain star striker wasn't so greedy) I am not particularly bothered about the result and have full confidence we will win the replay. I am mainly focused on league and UEFA cup anyway but as for SWP....

The best way to sum it up is I would hate to see the guardian chalkboard stats for him. I thought having not played for a while he might be a bit rusty so I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a while and then he gave the ball away again, and again, and again, lose posession, lose out on a 50-50, repeat, repeat. To be fair he does look like he is trying but this isn't the player I remember. In fact, the ironic thing is, the last time I remember a performance that bad, I think it was Vassell. He can kiss his new contract goodbye I know that.

We cant afford to be sentemental of nostalgic. He really need to move on. I do more damage than good when he plays.

No other player frustrates me as much as him, oh and Jo of course, be we all know he is worse than dogshit and should be a car salesman or something

fuck off you moaning wanker,your telling us something we already know,to be honest he got himself about alot more than some of the other players today and it all went wrong when chelsea turned him into a total footballer instead of letting him have his own role in the squad at what he used to do best.

Must be nice getting 60K for 2-3 hrs a day kicking the ball around and having a laugh with your mates and get the weekend off.

zeven said:
We cant afford to be sentemental of nostalgic. He really need to move on. I do more damage than good when he plays.

No other player frustrates me as much as him, oh and Jo of course, be we all know he is worse than dogshit and should be a car salesman or something

But Jo actually half plays the part of target man. The frustration from SWP drives me insane!!

levenshulmeboy said:
fuck off you moaning wanker,your telling us something we already know,to be honest he got himself about alot more than some of the other players today and it all went wrong when chelsea turned him into a total footballer instead of letting him have his own role in the squad at what he used to do best.

Internet hard boy? Don't kid yourself. I don't know what happened to this player.

used to adore the guy...but i,m afraid his best has been and gone...but thanks for some super memories SWP....

agree with the op here,im afraid :(
SWP used to be my fav player a few years ago,
think he may have played his last game in a City shirt tbh.

this was a great chance for him to show his worth to the squad,
alas,he done basically fuk all.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
this was a great chance for him to show his worth to the squad,
alas,he done basically fuk all.

That sums up exactly how I feel. :|

SamTheGuru said:
levenshulmeboy said:

Internet hard boy? Don't kid yourself. I don't know what happened to this player.

lol sick of everyone moaning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.